"I don't know why this picture pops on my notification earlier but I am loving to see this" Jennie mumbled and gently touches their picture.

"I met Lisa"

Jennie's eyes widened on Bobby's message. She instantly reply on him and asked "How is she?"

"She's safe and healthy. You don't have to worry, there are a lot of law enforcement unit staying on their place"

Jennie feels at ease knowing that Lisa is safe after the commotion earlier. She closes her eyes and put the phone on her chest, she didn't notice that it is the only thing that can put her to sleep.

-.-.

"Lisa? Are you awake? It's getting late" Jisoo bang on her door.

Lisa gaze but quickly averted her eyes on it. She keeps on fidgeting on her ring pendant since last night. She hasn't sleep yet but never feel any weariness.

Jisoo twisted the knob and surprisingly, it's unlock. She peeps inside and found Lisa laying on bed, looking at the ceiling. The latter is ready to go but it looks like dhe has no energy to work.

"Let's go, everyone's waiting" Jisoo said, Lisa looks at her blankly and stops from touching the ring. She spreads her arms on the bed and make herself calm "You should stop smoking, you've emptied one box for just a night?"

Lisa just laugh softly and take her seat on the bed, she cleans her mess and put it on the trash. Jisoo didn't say any word and just handed her the bottled water she finds on the table. Lisa smile at her and drinks it.

Jisoo knows how painful it is for Lisa when she witnessed how Dr. Lee gave up last night. She just didn't mention this but Jisoo found Lisa crying too hard outside the camp. It would be stupid if Jisoo ask her how does she feels.

"Few more days and we will be home" Jisoo said, trying to lift her up.

"I hope so" She answered and tap Jisoo's shoulder as she passes by her "Time to work"

Both of them walk towards camp, a lot of them are still grieving on sudden death of Dr. Lee, their faces says it all. His body is on the empty room next to Ten. Lisa starts to rove around the ward to check her patients. Some feels better but most of them gets worst.

The roving ended before noon and Lisa decided to visit Dr. Lee's body. Since it's risky to stay near him, she just look at him through the glass of room. She still can't believe that Dr. Lee will give up.

"I already contacted his family"

Lisa glances behind her and sees the chief. She put her hands inside her pocket and asked "When will you send him home?"

"Actually, we can't send him home because of the virus he has" The chief said which made Lisa to turn around and look at him "It's hard to accept but Dr. Lee will be buried here"

"You must be kidding me" Lisa scoffed in disbelief.

The chief shakes his head "We can't send him home, for the sake of a lot of people" He stated.

"Dr. Lee brought a good service in our country and even serve his life on this pandemic, he deserves a proper burial!" She shouted.

"That's what the government told me!" He exclaimed.

Lisa went out of control and didn't think who she's talking to. She grab him by collar and pin him on the wall "You are under dog of government because of the position, right? You want higher position! You never thought about your team! Dr. Lee deserves an honorable burial!" She shouted at him.

"Let go off me!" The chief pushes her that made Lisa loose the grip.

Jisoo and other nurses heard about the fight and hurriedly pacify them "Lisa, Lisa!" Jisoo stops her when the lady is about to punch him.