Chapter 141-146

Chapter 141

    Early the next morning, Bai Juntang took Cheng Wan out the door.

    Cheng Wan was still sleepy. She didn't have a good rest yesterday and slept in the car for more than 20 minutes before arriving at the place arranged by Bai Juntang.

    "Today we will go to some scenic spots first, and then go to the shopping center in the afternoon." Bai Juntang said to Cheng Wan, who was still a little confused: "I booked a cruise in the evening, we will stay on the boat for the night, and we can watch the sun at sea the next day. Get out."

    Cheng Wan raised her head and asked, "Am I seasick?"

    Bai Juntang didn't expect Cheng Wan to ask this, she pondered for a while before saying, "The cruise ship shouldn't be too swaying, it happened that there were some scenic spots in the morning. There is a place where we can go boating, let's try it?"

    After that, he took Cheng Wan to a lake tour scenic spot.

    Cheng Wan, who was still drowsy and sleepy at first, gradually regained her senses in the unfamiliar scenery. She seldom went out, let alone abroad. At this moment, she went to a lot of places under the leadership of Bai Juntang.

    During this period, Cheng Wan took a lot of photos, and also took a few group photos with Bai Juntang. During lunch, Cheng Wan also looked at the album on her mobile phone and discussed whether to print these photos.

    "It would be great if I could bring Suishui this time." Cheng Wan sighed while eating noodles. She had not seen Suishui for so many days, and she still missed this little friend.

    Bai Juntang took a shrimp dumpling, put it on Cheng Wan's face, and said, "Suisui is so young, bringing her out will only delay us, so why not leave it at home and let my mother take care of her."

    Cheng Wan said helplessly: "Well, it would be really hard for me to take her alone."

    "Don't think about it too much, I can take her out to play when she's older, and I can take as many photos as I want." Bai Juntang coaxed Cheng Wanduo Take two bites: "This Chinese restaurant tastes very authentic. I will eat it every time I come here."

    Cheng Wan nodded: "It's delicious."

    "Then when you're full, let's go to the mall to buy something. "

    Well, I have to buy some gifts for my mother. Aunt Pei, I also want to bring some specialties for her, as well as Chang Le and the others."

    After eating and resting for a while, Bai Juntang took Cheng Wan to the agreed shopping trip. In the center, the retro shopping district has a sense of the times. The streets are paved with carved stone slabs, and the blond foreigners walking around give Cheng Wan an unreal feeling.

    There are still some differences between foreign sizes and domestic sizes. After buying a few clothes that were not suitable, Cheng Wan gave up. It was not that she had no clothes to wear, but it was better to buy something else.

    Originally thought that Bai Juntang would be like a duck to water when she came here, but after buying a lot of things, Cheng Wan found out that she didn't buy a single thing, she was just walking around.

    "What's wrong?" Cheng Wan looked at Bai Juntang and asked: "Did I buy too much? Or should I return a little bit?"

    "No." Bai Juntang came over to pick up the bag in Cheng Wan's hand, Help her share a little bit, and smile: "Buy it if you want. I go abroad a lot, and I don't have any shortage of these things."