Chapter 01-10

Chapter 1

    The weather in April and May is rare and sunny, and the sun shines on the earth like gold.

    At more than 9 o'clock in the morning, most of the entire villa area is still immersed in a happy time, enjoying a rare weekend.

    Except for the Cheng family.

    In the large and bright living room, three or five people sat quietly, no one spoke, everyone was quiet, and seemed to be waiting for something.

    When a Cayenne was parked in the yard, almost all eyes were on the dark sedan.

    Including Cheng Wan sitting in the corner.

    The car stopped, but there was no movement for a long time. The Cheng family looked at each other and didn't understand what it meant.

    There were two people sitting in the car. Assistant Xiao Li was in charge of driving today. Because it was related to Mr. Bai's personal affairs, he didn't dare to make a sound after he parked the car, and he didn't even dare to let out the air.

    There was a woman in a white trench coat sitting in the back row. She was leaning on the leather sofa in the back seat and closed her eyes.

    "Mr. Bai." Xiao Li saw that the entrance door of Cheng's house was opened, and a middle-aged woman who looked like a nanny stood at the door, looking towards him, and said to Bai Juntang, "There is someone from the Cheng family."

    'Knock knock knock -- '

    The nanny knocked on the car door carefully, but Xiao Li didn't dare to roll the window, but turned to look at Bai Juntang, wanting to ask her opinion.

    I received a call from Bai Juntang early this morning and asked him to drive over to her immediately, and sent Xiao Li a location by the way.

    It stands to reason that it is common for the boss to work overtime on weekends, but when Xiao Li saw the position, his heart was raised.

    Bai Juntang naturally heard the sound of knocking on the window. She felt as if a god of death was knocking on her glass. No, saying that the Cheng family was a god of death really looked down on them. The Cheng family was just a bunch of stinky fish and shrimps. It's rotten to the core, inside and out.

    As soon as she remembered that she woke up from the hotel bed and found the eldest daughter of the Cheng family sleeping beside her, she knew that things would not end so easily.

    The Cheng family sent their daughter to Bai Juntang's bed, so they had to go on a big project. Two months later, they called to invite them to the Cheng family. No matter what they thought, it was a feast for the family.

    The pheromone smell of the fir trees in the car is getting stronger and stronger. As an alpha, Xiao Li can smell such a strong pheromone smell, and naturally he can also feel that Bai Juntang is very angry now.

    Seeing the cautious look of the nanny, Xiao Li still insisted on saying to Bai Juntang, "Mr. Bai, you are here, are you really not going to get out of the car?"

    Bai Juntang raised her lips and sneered after hearing this. "You're right, they've already come, and I'm still afraid that they won't succeed?"

    Putting away her pheromone, Bai Juntang opened the door and got out of the car. The nanny was stunned when she saw Bai Juntang, because she was still from the car. I have never seen such a beautiful alpha.

    Bai Juntang is very tall and charming, exuding a cold breath all over his body, even the beta who can't smell the pheromone will be attracted by Bai Juntang's beauty.