Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

    Bai Juntang said that he really came to talk about business, but he did contact Cheng Wan through the convenience of his position.

    Put Suishui on Cheng Wan's side, Cheng Wan spends the afternoon with Suishui, coaxing the baby to sleep, and then breastfeeding when she wakes up. Cheng Wan basked in the sun with Suishui, took out small toys to play with her, and the afternoon passed in a blink of an eye.

    Although Suishui was young, she could have been able to get close to her mother, so in just one afternoon, Suishui remembered Cheng Wan's taste. When Bai Juntang came, Suishui didn't even look at her, but had small eyes. Staring at Cheng Wan without blinking, no one teased her and she was still there.

    Bai Juntang couldn't help laughing when she saw how powerful her daughter was, "This little fool, why are you laughing alone?"

    Cheng Wan's attitude towards Bai Juntang was much better because of Suishui. She looked at Suishui there. Feeling silly, he smiled and said, "Probably saw something interesting."

    Bai Juntang looked at Cheng Wan and came over to sit beside her.

    Cheng Wan looked up at her in confusion.

    "Cheng Wan." Bai Juntang stretched out her hand, grabbed Cheng Wan's hand on her knee, and looked at her with bright black eyes: "I haven't had dinner yet, I have reserved a restaurant downstairs, and I will bring Suishui to her in a while. , we'll go home after dinner." We're going

    home...

    The reluctance in Cheng Wan's eyes was clearly seen by Bai Juntang.

    "If you don't want to be old, then we..."

    "No."

    Cheng Wan still shook her head, looked at Bai Juntang and said, "You better take her away, she is tired this afternoon, and I will take care of her alone. If you don't have her, it's better for Suishui to follow you."

    Bai Juntang gave her a deep look, and finally nodded: "The restaurant has been booked, let's have dinner first, just take it as thank you for taking care of Suisui Yi afternoon. already."

    Cheng Wan looked at Suishui, although she said she would let them leave, but she was still reluctant. She couldn't refuse Bai Juntang's invitation, so she nodded and agreed.

    There are many restaurants in the business district. The restaurant Bai Juntang ordered was a high-end Cantonese restaurant, which was crowded and lively.

    Seeing the two of them with their children, the waiter arranged them in the innermost private room and gave them a crib. It is quiet and no noise here, which is very suitable for two people to have a quiet meal.

    The food that Bai Juntang ordered was also light and refreshing. She sat beside Cheng Wan and served her shrimp dumplings while saying to her: "Let Suishui lie on the stroller next to you, you eat first, and you have time to accompany after dinner. She's playing."

    Cheng Wan hugged Suishui and was reluctant to let go, but Bai Juntang made her a little embarrassed to say that, so she could only put Suishui on the small bed specially prepared by the waiter next to her, and then she could eat honestly.

    "This store is a chain, and there was one in front of our house, do you remember?" Bai Juntang served her dishes thoughtfully, and pretended to mention the past incidentally: "At that time, I found out that you like to eat them. I'll order a portion of the shrimp at home this time, and you can eat more."