Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

    Not long after Bai Juntang stayed at the company today, she received a call from Mu Ruchu, who came to return the car.

    "You are waiting for me in the parking lot." Bai Juntang thought for a while, sat up from her chair, and said to her, "We just happened to go shopping."

    Mu Ruchu asked her curiously on the phone: "What, are you today? Don't go to work?"

    "Being lazy today." Bai Juntang walked into the elevator and said to the person on the phone, "By the way, I want to ask you something."

    When she reached the underground parking lot, Bai Juntang saw her car at a glance, and she came over Naturally, she opened the co-pilot and got in. When Mu Ru saw it was her, she put away her phone and said lightly, "What are you going to buy? Didn't you buy a lot of summer clothes two days ago?"

    "Woman Where would you think there are too many clothes?" Bai Juntang blinked at Mu Ruchu and smiled, "Let's drive, go to the old place."

    Although Mu Ruchu was thinking about the game, he still did not reject Bai Juntang's invitation to drive. Went to the mall with her.

    After shopping all morning, Bai Juntang bought a lot of things, and Mu Ruchu stood behind her holding her chest, watching her picking out a pink four-piece suit, surrounded by snow-white lace.

    "Why did you buy a four-piece suit?" Mu Ruchu followed Bai Juntang in black. She was wearing a black T-shirt, black overalls, and black Martin boots today. She was tall and slender.

    As long as she didn't throw out her ID, no one would guess she was an Omega.

    Bai Juntang was touching the lace and thinking about it, and asked her friend, "Do you think Omegas usually like this kind of girly bedding?"

    Mu Ruchu looked at her with a ghostly expression.

    Bai Juntang looked at her black body and her hair that was almost short behind her ears, and sighed softly: "Forget it, it's just a question."

    An Omega's hair is not as long as hers, so it is only Mu Ruchu.

    Bai Juntang said to the waiter, "Take a set of both the pink one and the retro dark green one I just saw. I think your mattresses are quite thick. Are you selling them?

    " In addition to the mattress, Bai Juntang bought some summer cool quilts and the like. The store asked for the address and said that they would deliver it to the door in person.

    The full name is Bai Juntang shopping there, Mu Ruchu leaned with her pockets to watch her shopping, and it was not until 12 noon that she suggested whether to go to dinner.

    Bai Juntang was also hungry, and said to Mu Ruchu, "What do you want to eat?"

    "Hotpot." Mu Ruchu said, "By the way, order some cold drinks, it's a little hot at noon.

    " Eat less, Mu Ru first ordered a super large ice cream, and Bai Juntang felt that her cheeks were cold when she saw it.

    "Tell me, after buying so much, it's not for you, what are you planning to do?" Mu Ruchu asked her while eating a cold drink.

    Bai Juntang drank the fruit tea and said, "I want Cheng Wan to move to my house."

    Mu Ru was stunned when she heard the words, she looked at Bai Juntang and said, "Didn't you hate her very much before? Why do you want her to move to your house again?"

    "Now that she has my child, I naturally can't let her live outside, but putting her under my nose will make me feel at ease." Bai Juntang lowered her brows and said lightly. Said: "Besides, when she went to the hospital for examination, her physical condition was not very good, and she still needed my cooperation."