Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

    The next day, Mr. Wei from the Legal Department met Bai Juntang and the others as soon as he got off the plane with his men.

    Bai Juntang greeted him directly, and said to the person in front of him, "Assistant Li will explain to you about the Nanhai side. It's hard work, Mr. Wei, and I hope to come up with a plan tonight."

    Mr. Wei knows that the time is The truth of money, not to mention the fact that Assistant Li mentioned it last night, this matter seems to be very complicated, so he pays special attention to it.

    "Don't worry, Mr. Bai." Mr. Wei held Bai Juntang's hand and said very seriously: "My team and I will definitely give you a satisfactory solution."

    "Very good." Bai Juntang likes this The person who didn't bother to talk, she let go of Mr. Wei's hand and said to him, "My plane is also here, we will call if anything happens."

    Just like that, Mr. Wei and the others watched as Bai Juntang and her little secretary entered. In the waiting hall, it wasn't until he merged into the crowd that President Wei asked Li Chen embarrassingly, "So, President Bai didn't come to greet me on purpose?"

    Li Chen smiled dryly, comforted him, and said, "Mr. Wei has misunderstood, Mr. Bai just wants to go back to deal with other things, she is very relieved to leave this matter to you, come here, the car comes, let's go back to the hotel, there are many I have to explain the matter to you."

    President Wei and Li Chen looked at each other and laughed dryly, indicating that they knew everything.

    There are only two direct flights from Nanhai to Fancheng at noon and in the afternoon. Bai Juntang didn't have the time to wait, so she bought a transfer plane, hoping to arrive earlier.

    ***

    Cheng Wan spent the whole day today handling work in the office. The magazine draft a few days ago said that there was a typesetting problem, so Cheng Wan could deal with it a little.

    This is the first time the company has cooperated with an outside magazine, and the interviews are also of prominent people. Because Cheng Wan had some work connections with the advertising department before, this job is considered an expatriate job.

    The air conditioner in the office hit 24 degrees, but Cheng Wan still felt as hot as a small stove. Chang Le next to her had already put on her coat, and she was still wearing a long skirt.

    After borrowing someone else's small desktop fan, the palm-sized gadget was blowing 'huhu', which made Cheng Wan feel a little less hot.

    Half of the files opened on the computer had not been processed yet, but it was still ten minutes before the end of get off work. The people in the office took the initiative to turn off the air conditioner and waited to clock in after work.

    As soon as the cold wind stopped, Cheng Wan began to feel hot again, and the work in front of her could not be changed anymore, so she simply kept it and saved the rest for tomorrow.

    Ten minutes passed quickly, and there was still a hint of coolness in the office, but when I went out, I was roasted by the high temperature outside, and the sweat immediately came down.

    Chang Le accompanied Cheng Wan, watching the elevators in front of them go down one after another, and every time they reached their floor, they were full.

    If it was before, they would go down the stairs, but now that Cheng Wan is heavy, it is inconvenient, so please wait patiently.

    "Wan Wan." Chang Le looked at Cheng Wan wearing the mask, and said curiously, "It's been a few days, is your cold okay?"