Prologue

I was relaxing trying to get some sleep when I heard a tap on my door.
"Uhuuuh!! Can't i just have a goddamn rest"

A maid responded behind the door.

"Master Coleman your mother has requested to see you"

"I'll be there in a few minutes"

"I will rely your message Master Coleman"

"Just get the fuck out of my door"

"Yes Mas-

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

There was no response, finally she got some sense into her. Why the fuck would mother possibly need me?
I lazily jumped out of bed and walked the long flight of stairs down.
Mom was sitting on the couch with her phone to her ears,
"Hey mom"

"Hello darling, your Dad wants to speak to you"
I groaned internally, way to worsen my already bad mood

"He has my number, doesn't he?

"That's no way to speak about your father.......here take the cellphone"

"Hello Dad" I said cheerfully with sarcasm

"Bennett as of tomorrow you will be attending Greenwood high I will send you some money to go shopping"

"But-"

"No objections"

Beep beep beep

The line went dead.
I placed the phone on Mom already outstretched hands

"You heard your Dad right?"

"Obviously I did"

"You will speak to you-"

The beep on my phone interrupted, I picked up my phone to look at it and saw an alert of five hundred thousand dollars. Something to put a smile on my face now

"Your dad just sent you money right?"Mum said guessing

"Yup"I replied without much interest in what Mom was saying

"That's pretty much the only thing that makes you smile"

"You know me so well, Mum"

I texted Jason I will be picking him up soon for shopping while I climb up stairs to my room to change.

Let me tell you a little about me I am what the regular romcom call a badass playboy. Well I don't see myself as such, inside of me I'm just a fucked up introvert/ saddist. I'm obviously from a rich home.

My dad..... well my Dad is the boss in the strongest Mafia, Giudizio.
Yeah.... My dad has illegal money so much money that's my mum doesn't have to work so you can pretty much say she is a housewife except she doesn't do the chores. I don't see much of my dad I mean he lives in Italy. I get to see him maybe twice a year and I'm not really keen on meeting him either way, we don't really get along like the regular father son relationship.

I turned 18 this year, continued at greenwood high which I left at freshman year. I have only one friend Jason Swiss who is obviously my best friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Hello guys please tell me what you think sincerely, this is just basic introduction.
I will also be introducing Amy Coleman*

*Read*

*Vote*

*Comment*

*Follow to stay tuned*