Chapter eleven

"Why'd you tell him?" Eddie asked. "Sorry, I just felt like I had to. But hey! We're all alive, we're not hurt, we're fine!" Richie says.

"Don't be so sure about that!" Connor remarks. Richie, Eddie, and Stanley turned their heads towards Connor. Richie groaned.

"Are you FUCKING kidding me?!" He yells. Connor smiled, but not in the friendly way. "Why don't you just leave us alone? You have better things to do, don't you?" Stanley asks plainly.

"Nah. I'm gonna leave this place like, tomorrow. I haven't been able to do ANYTHING fun." He said.

"Ok, an-" Richie began. He was cut off by a punch in the face by Connor. "HEY!" Richie yelled.

Stanley and Eddie gasped. Connor giggled. "That felt good." He punched Richie again, this time on the chest. Richie fell to the ground.

"O-Ow.." He whispered. Eddie walked to Connor and grabbed him by the shirt, raising his arm to punch his face.

When he tried to punch, Connor would dodge it. Eddie lets go of his shirt. Richie gets up and walks back to Connor, shoving him.

Connor shoves back. Stanley didn't know what the hell to do, so he just watched.

"This is fuckin' stupid." Connor says. "I know!" Richie replies, kicking him in the crotch.

"OW! FUCK!" Connor yells out in pain. He fell to his knees. "F-Fuck you, fags."

"Alright. C'mon, Eddie. Let's go." Richie says, looking at Eddie. Eddie nods and the boys walk away from Connor Bowers.

As they walk away, Stanley follows. He walked slower than the other two and felt ashamed of himself.

You should've helped them. That was all that was repeating in his mind. Ahead of him, Richie was saying the usual weird bullshit.

"I fucked your mom so hard last night, she was moaning my name and begging for more!" He chuckled.

"Shut the hell up, Richie! None of that ever happened!" Eddie barks. "How do you know?" "I just do, ok?!"

"Mhm, yeah. Uh-huh. You just know." Richie says in a sarcastic voice. "I recorded it in case you wanna see!"

"Ew! What the hell!" He shoved Richie lightly. Richie was laughing. "You're really cute like that, Eds!"

"No I'm not, shut the fuck up!"

"Hey, Stan hasn't been talking too much." Richie says, looking behind him at Stanley. "Hey! Stan! Are you ok?!"

"Yeah, Richie. I'm fine." He hissed. "Jesus. You don't sound fine!" Eddie says, worried. "Ok, well I'm fine. Please leave me alone." Everyone stops walking.

"Hey, Stan. If you want, you can simply walk away. We'll understand, we won't get mad." Richie says softly.

"Yeah." Eddie adds. Stanley nods slowly. "Thanks." He whispers. He turned away from Richie and Eddie and started walking in the direction of his own home.

Once he was pretty far from the other two, they looked at each other. Richie had an evil grin. "Why are you smiling like that?" Eddie asked.

"Last one to the quarry has to jump in the water first!" Richie yells, sprinting away from Eddie.

"Oh, you FUCKER!" Eds yells in response, running after Richie.