Chapter ten

The boys went to the arcade. They played games, mostly Street Fighter because of Richie. They also would go into the photo booth an take pictures together.

It was all fun, but they ran into a problem about an hour in.

"Oh, look. The fairy has fucking friends." A familiar voice said. Slowly, Richie turned his head. He was now looking at Connor Bowers.

Eddie and Stanley looked at him too.

"Long time, no see, Tozier!" Connor said, chuckling. "Are these two your boyfriends? Or is Wheezy here the only one?" He asks, looking at Eddie.

"Why the fuck are you calling me that?" Eddie asked him. "You know Henry Bowers, right? I'm his fucking cousin! He tells me all about you guys." He responds.

Richie gulped. Stanley didn't have a reaction. Eddie went silent. "Well, Connor, I have some news for you." Richie says hesitantly.

"And what is it?" He asked. Richie took a deep breath, looking at Eddie. Stanley looked at Richie, then at Connor. Then at Eddie.

"I do have a boyfriend! It is Eddie!" He admits. Connor gasped. Everyone else in the arcade went silent. All of their eyes were on the small group.

"Y-Yeah! That's right!" He yells. "I'm pretty fuckin' gay!" Connor smiled. "Rich, let's-.. Let's go." Eddie whispers. Richie shook his head.

"Yeah, fag, it is probably a good idea for you to go. Not only out of this building, but out of this world! Just fucking kill yourself!" He yelled.

Richie gasped, so did Eddie and everyone else in the arcade. "Get out of here!" A girl yelled to Connor. "Yeah!" A boy yelled.

Richie, Eddie, and Stanley looked around for the people who said what they said. They couldn't find them.

Suddenly an adult walked in. "Sir, did you just tell this young man to kill himself?" He asked, walking to Connor.

"Yeah, why?" He asks. "Well, we don't allow that kind of behavior here, young man. So, get out of here. You are to not return here for A MONTH." The adult says in a stern voice.

"Yes, sir." Connor whispered. As he walked past Richie, he gave him a glare. Then he walked out of that arcade.

The adult sighed. "I'm sorry that he caused you so much trouble. Is there anything you'd like for me to do?" He asked Richie.

"Eh, no. It's not your fault. Me and my friends should get going anyway. Thanks for kicking him out, though!" He answers, leaving the building with his two friends by his side.

Once they left, all the others in the arcade looked at the worker and started clapping and cheering.

"Thank you so much!" A girl yelled. The worker had kids surrounding him and hugging him. He felt very nervous.