"Woah! That's weird. Stop thinking that. She is my darling. He is my fuppa ji and Shahzad is my brother. That's it. Yep! Stop going there. We all are FAMILY. Yes! It's just now me and Naaz are husband and wife. That's the only change. Yes! That's it. (After a second) God I'll punish her for sure for laughing at me. Huh! I know what to do. You're gone BIWI." Though smirking evily while driving car

Soon they reached airport and all gets down from the car and had a last minute chit chat and Shehnaaz and family got emotional at the end while saying goodbye to them specially her. Shehnaaz father who never cried was also crying for her. As his dear daughter was going away from him to her husband house. He always dreamed of this day to give away his daughter to Sidharth one day. He knows this day will come once and he was happy with it. As he knows Sidharth from his birth. He is more like his own son like Shahzad. But when it's happening he got emotional been a father. Last he cried when Shehnaaz was born and he took her in his hand for the first time. The feeling of being a daughter's father it was special for him. As he always wanted a daughter.

Shehnaaz was crying hugging him tightly. She loves her father a lot. She is his daddy's princess. Everyone knows she loves her father the most even more than her mother a little bit more. Her mother knows it too but she don't feel jealous at all. She infact adore the father-daughter duo and their antics. Seeing them crying everyone's eyes become moist including Sidharth as he knows how much his Naaz loves her father. They way she loves him. As she said before her love for him and her father is equal. Seeing everyone emotional Rozal thought to lighten up the atmosphere a little.

Rozal- Itna kyu emotional horahe ho ap log mujhe samajh nahi araha hai. Roh toh aise rahe ho jaise hum log woh serial wali saas aur nanand hai jo Sana pe atyachaar karenge. Garam chai aur doodh phek ke. Aur Sana koie abla heroine hai. Jo sara din "Ji maa ji.. Ji Rozal behen.. Ji Sidharth ji.. Ji papa ji.." (read in Gopi bahu style) karegi woh... said dramatically making everyone shocked then all laughed

Shahzad- That was funny. Gopi bahu. 😂

Rozal- I hate her. 😂

Sana- Me too. 😂

Sid- Don't say the words Naaz. 😏

Sana- Kosni!? 😅

Sid- Me too.. said smirking and all laughed

After that Shehnaaz family bid bye to them outside the airport as they couldn't arrange tickets for them to enter inside. They did their boarding passes and were talking over phone with Shehnaaz family who were still standing outside the door. They stayed till the time their flight fly off for Mumbai. On other side, as they board their flight they looked for their seats and for Sidharth's good luck he and Shehnaaz was sitting together when SM & Rozal sat together and SF sat with a young guy.

Sid- What's up Shehnaaz? Said in husky voice near her ear after sometime

She jumped at her place because he talked all on a sudden near her ear where she was busy looking outside the window totally engrossed.

Sana- You scared me... said cutely holding her chest making him smile

Sid- You're so adorable biwi.. said pulling her cheeks lovingly

She blushed lowering her eyelashes with the way he mentioned BIWI for her. She feels butterflies in her stomach every time he address her as BIWI means his wife. The feeling of been his wife is very foreign for her plus very beautiful and special. The moment she realized her love for him it was painful for her. As he was kissing Piya that time infront of her eyes. She felt immense pain, hurt, jealous, anger. Too many emotions were going on in her mind and heart. She felt betrayed by him unknowingly all on a sudden. She felt like killing that Piya for snatching her Siddy from her. She knew her love was a unrequited love a forbidden love for him. He was her brother. Her big brother. But still she dared to love him. She thought her love will never be acknowledged by him because the relationship they shared. She will never get her love, him and his love. They will never be together as husband and wife. Not even in her widest dream she thought they will be together like this. This, the relationship they share now. Husband and wife, shohar and biwi. It's special for her. She didn't realized when her eyes became moist and tears started to roll down from her ckeecks making Sidharth shocked.