PART- 52

Note: Shehnaaz is in Dubai. Kis kis ko yaad hai iss story ke staring main Sidharth was in Dubai. His introduction was in Dubai. I can't believe yaar! How things are happening like this.. 😭😭

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part.. Adjust with the mistakes!

___________________________

It was the time for SidNaaz and Sidharth's family to leave for airport along with her family. Shehnaaz family will go airport to see off. When Jiya and Rohit came to meet Shehnaaz before she left for airport for Mumbai to start her new journey at her own house at her husband's house with him. Their marriage life will actually begin now when she will be with him at his home means her and their home. Life is crazy for them. As now she is going as his wife not as his sister or as his father's sister's daughter anymore. The house which was her mamu's house once now it's her in laws house. Her husband Sidharth's house, her own house.

Jiya- I'll miss you a lot Sana... said getting emotional hugging her tightly

Sana- I'll miss you more... said getting emotional herself

Soon they broke the hug then Rohit gave a side hug to her after seeing Sidharth's death glare to him. "GOD! HE IS SO POSSESSIVE" he thought in mind seeing his angry look at him. Which didn't go unnotice by others for sure. Shehnaaz blushed when others chuckled in mind. Soon they broke the hug.

Rohit- I'll miss you babe... said trying to irritate her like always

Next moment he heard Sidharth clearing his throat giving him a warning to stay in limit now making everyone laugh apart from Rohit who gave a nervous smile to him making others laugh hard including Sidharth.

Sid- Relax Rohit. I know you're like her brother... said making him and others shocked

Sana- When did he become my brother? He is my friend... said smirking making him bluffed and others laugh seeing his possessiveness

"Aww.. Possessive! Hmm!" All said together teasing him making his cheeks in total red colour like tomato

Seeing him blushing everyone had another round of laugh including Shehnaaz who was giving him a teasing smirk. But soon her smrik vanished earning a warning glare from him saying "Will see you later biwi." She gulped her lump in nervousness thinking what he will do to her later.

Sid- Okay! Enough of laughing means making fun of me. We are getting late for the flight. Come first.

Saying this he went towards a car and sat on the driving seat and was waiting for others to join. Seeing this everyone chuckled then Rohit and Jiya bid bye to her for the last time and all left for airport. While going Shehnaaz was in different car with her family. This made him more angry and he though to give a good punishment for it. But next moment his anger lessen a little when he realised she won't be with her family now no. So, it's good that she is with her parents and brother while going. They need some alone time too. After all their daughter is going to her in laws house after marriage.

In laws house, it's sounds so weird to him all on a sudden. His parents who was her Mama-Mami once now become her mother-in-law & father-in-law and Rozal who was her cousin sister now become her sister-in-law. But most important he himself who was her cousin brother once later became her boyfriend and now her husband. Same goes for him too. Her parents who was his Fuppa-Fuppi now they're his father-in-law and mother-in-law. Shahzad who was his cousin brother now he is his brother-in-law. And his Naaz who was his cousin sister then girlfriend and now wife.