Sweet Boy Chasing Star

Começar do início

Right now, Marchel was invited by  the Liste Academy manager. Taking advantage of him. Ofcourse, he knows why he was invited. And he knows the way the manager is looking at him but if he will find a way to debut immediately, he will do it.
Not that he will sell himself cheaply. He will at least find the owner of the Liste! But according to rumor, the owner of Liste is a foreigner.

Marchel saw Naki and he felt gloomy.
Naki was not invited here but a senior in a different Team invited Naki here. 

Naki frowns looking at the wine glass. Actually  he is looking at the guy reflected in the wine glass.
He doesn't know why Marchel keeps competing with him or gets mad just seeing him. He can't remember doing anything for him to always target him.

Commotion*

They all look at the crowd of businessmen in their suits making fun of one person.

But the guy looks so unmoved and unconcerned it looks like everything they said doesn't affect his mood making everyone laughing slowly full of hatred.

Naki sighs.
He knows that man. At one point, he applied to Mardo as an employee just to chase Kyle but the man smiles and tells him he is too young to be chasing a star.

'So how old will I be before it's possible?'

Naki blushes remembering his foolishness back then.
He decided to look for another job but he still  can't forget this male god in his heart.

Naki is drinking the wine slowly when he sees Marchel with his twisted smile walking to Kyle.

Naki has a bad premonition and he also walks to Kyle.

Splash*

Naki blocks the wine for Kyle.

Naki's back was soaked.

"Ah?"
Marchel is startled.

"What is happening here?"
One man that got a splash of wine shouted in anger.

Naki on the other hand is looking eye to eye with Kyle.

Naki blushes.
They said Kyle is a fallen rich man.
They said his genius is not for this age.
But Naki hasn't seen anyone with this much of self confidence as much as Kyle. So strong in his aura. His charisma is everything.

"Are you alright?" Kyle asks. 

Naki snaps out of it. His lips almost touch Kyle's.
He should restrain himself.

"I…I'm fine." 

He stood up straight and the cold wet feeling of the soak wine disgusted him.

"Harry, send Mr. Abra to change into a new suit."
Kyle said.

"No. No need. I'll just g……You remember me?" Naki felt his heart was jogging downhill.

Kyle folded his legs and smiled.
"Guess."

"Let's go Mr. Abra." Harry said.

"THAT!" Marchel felt left out. He didn't know Naki knew someone here. "I'm sorry. I tripped and…"

"Go. What are you dawdling?" Kyle said to Naki.

Naki glares at Marchel. Then he looks confused and happy at Kyle.
"Yes…going…"

Marchel lips twitch. He was ignored.
He angrily stood up straight and walked away in anger.
'Just a fallen rich man. Who does he think he was to ignore me?'
Angrily, Marchel went back to the Liste Manager.
"Manager, look what you ask me to do. I look like a fool." Machel bites his lower lip.