One quality that Rehan inherit from me is him being strict to his siblings. I mean, our strictness know its place. But there are times that we need to heighten our strictness because apparently my children are untamable sometimes.

I'm also glad that Rehan can discipline them all on his own without asking help from me. Isa siguro 'yan kapag panganay ka. Isa na sa responsibidad mo ang disiplinahin ang mga kapatid mong lumiliko ng landas minsan.

"I agree. I know you all are growing, but please, know your limitations. Listen to your Kuya. We all want your happiness so do your part. Okay?"

"Yes Dada, sorry Kuya."

"Yes, Pa. Yes, Kuya."

"Yes Dad. Sorry Kuya."

"Good," sabay naming saad ni Rehan at nasundan ng tawanan na para bang walang nangyaring serious mode.

Nang buksan ko ang pinto ng kuwarto ay agad na bumungad sa akin ang malaking espasyo. Picture frames are all over the place. Captured moments that are very special to everyone.

There's a veranda where you can see the view of the green mountains mixed with tips of few buildings. This is my home. My own house. My home with my children. I got this after I closed a billion deal. I chose this place because it's peaceful but I didn't live in here for a very long time since I'm alone. Ang boring din kapag mag-isa ka lang. Paano na lang kung may mangalabit sa'yo tapos manghingi ng hustisya? Katakot.

The horror.

Anyway, I promised myself that I'll bring my family in this mansion. It took me some time though but I have my children now. I never imagined myself having one  but they are with me now and I am forever grateful for that.

I looked around for a minute before hearing the bathroom door open. And from there, my beautiful wife come out.

My very beautiful wife.

She welcomed me a smile before opening her arms, a sign that I can hug her.

I instantly crossed our distance to feel her warmth. A sigh of relief escaped me, her is always home. Our home is her.

"How's the visit?" she asked, still caressing the back of head with her soft and warm palm.

"It was okay, they wished that I can brought all of you there. Maybe next time, when the kids aren't busy." She replied with 'hm hm' before releasing me.

Pulling away, I can't help myself but to stare at her. She always has this smile on her face that would literally help me ease the whatever burden I'm carrying or bothering me.

She will always be this tahanan at pahinga that I will forever cherish and be grateful for.

"Why are you starting at me like that, hmm? Is there something on my face? I just finished shower though," she said while slightly pouting at herself.

What a cute scene to see.

I shook my head, "No, love. But indeed there is something in your face... beauty. Did I told you today how much I love you hm?" She chuckled.

"You always say that whenever you got the chance. But I love you too, as always." I smiled and snuggle on her neck inhaling her fresh scent that I will never be tired of smelling.

Minutes later, I told her that I should get a fast shower since I've sweat a lot today and I needed to be fresh enough when dinner strike.

Finishing it, I opened the door and saw my boy asking for some love from her Mama.

"And you know what Mom? I think that I like her and maybe in the future, I want to be her half, like you and Papa." I rose a brow from what I heard.

Is my youngest son already in love? It must be infatuation. Yep, just infatuation. Don't make it a big deal, Achie.