"Kindly bring the foods inside and let the chef ready it for our dinner. Call everyone in the house and we have an announcement to make later."

"Yes Sir, noted." Tumango ako at naglakad na paloob.

"Magandang hapon, Sir."

"Good afternoon Manang, please help Hacob ready the food. He's brining in the food from outside. Thank you." Ngumiti ito bago ginawa ang pinag-utos ko.

Habang naglalakad ako sa hagdanan ay tinitingnan ko ang mga malalaking portrait ng mga Anak ko. Mula kay Rehan Jay, Mark Jihan, Briel James at ang aming prinsesa— Caly Frein. Malalaki ang ngiti ng mga ito. Agad na tumutok ang tingin ko sa portrait ng panganay namin.

Rehan has been a very good Kuya to his siblings. The best they could ever ask for. Rehan is now 24 and training for the company my parents left behind for me. I mean, my parents aren't dead, they're travelling the world. As far as I know, they're in Seattle and enjoying their husband and wife time. I'm happy for my parents though, they get to do whatever they wanted before.

Back to Rehan, in his twenty-four year of existence, ni walang pinakilala sa aming girlfriend ang panganay kong 'to. He didn't introduce any girlfriend but he said that he's waiting for someone to be ready. And I can say that he's doing good waiting for that someone. I'm a little worried though because I'm the only one who do not know who this someone is. All of them knew and I do not.

While Mark and Briel, they're almost done in college. And these boys of mine are a pain in the ass. Girls here, girls there. I swear I'll smack their heads when I found out that they're fucking around. Anyways, they're good at their academics. Always the top of everything. When I say they don't have to do that all the time and just enjoy the life of a college, they would shake their heads and disagree. They want their mother proud.

Ah, fuck... I miss her.

Caly on the other hand, is a pain in the ass of her older brothers. My princess is beautiful, yes. Very beautiful that boys would drool over her and would come here to ask permission if they can court her but her brothers would always come their way, especially Breil. He said that he don't want her sister to get broken by some random assholes that Mark secondly agreed.

"Aren't you a bastard Kuya Briel? I saw you kissing a girl in the cheeks!" Caly said pointing her Kuya while eating Piattos.

Napatayo naman si Briel at agad na tumingin sa panganay nila. Yeah, he's scared of Rehan. Rehan on the other side, blankly staring at his younger brother.

"Kuya, Pa, I can explain, okay? That was a dare, okay? A-And I only kissed her on the cheek." Tumango tango nitong ani habang palipat lipat ang tingin sa akin at sa Kuya niya. "Come on, Princess. Help your handsome Kuya!" Nag-peke ng naduduwal si Caly na ikinailing ko at ikinasama ng tingin ni Briel.

"Ew, Kuya. Dada oh, naghahangin na naman siya."

"I'm handsome, Princess and you know it!" Inirapan siya ng bunsong babae.

"Stop that Briel. We all know that I'm the handsomest here."

"Isa ka pa Kuya Mark. I saw you holding someone's waist in the cafeteria." Napatingin agad si Mark kay Rehan na mas lalong naging neutral ang ekspresyon.

"T-That? It was a friend. I swear, Kuya, Dad." Inirapan ni Caly ang Kuya niya at nakuha ang atensyon ng lahat nang tumikhim ang panganay.

"I told you two again and again that don't fuck around. Calm your dick down or I'll swear, I'll call a doctor and cut the fuck out of your dicks. I swear. And you, Princess, I found out that someone kissed your cheeks? Who was that? You know me. I love you and all, but still know your limitations. Sa ngayon ay palalampasin ko ang mga nangyari. I have eyes all over the university for everyone's information." Napangiti ako nang kaniya-kaniyang magsiyuku-an ang ulo ng mga kapatid niya.