Chapter 10

Let's start off with Izuku at the US airport...

"It's just like I remember." I said as we stepped off the airplane.

"It has been a while since you came to visit me..." My Dad said as we went get our bags.

"True, it has been like two years ago."

"Zuzu, you visited the US before?"

"I used to visit every summer but I wasn't able to go last year..."

"Let's get back home." My dad said with a smile as we walked to his car and then drove home.

"This is your house?!" Kacchan shouted in surprise as we pulled up to a large mansion on the out skirts of New York City.

"Yes. Did you forget that my dad is the number one hero here?" I asked as the iron gate opened and we drove in.

"I just didn't expect it to be this big..."

"That is what you will be saying later..." I whispered in his ear causing him to blush deeply.

"Izuku!" He yelled as he hit me then ran out of the car.

"Ow..." I said as I rubbed my shoulder.

"Kids..." My dad said under his breath as he got out of the car.

"IZUKU!!!!" Jade yelled as she ran of the house and jumped on top of me causing us to fall onto the grass.

"I told you to wait until he opened the door..." Zack said with a sigh as he walked over to us with three other people.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as Jade finally got off me causing Kacchan to storm over to me and pull me into a hug.

"Mine." He growled causing my dad to laugh.

"I texted them when we got on the plane, so that they could come and surprise you. Now if you will excuse me, I have some paperwork needs doing." He said with a frown as he took his bag inside.

"Who's that Zuku?" A teen dressed in all black with dyed emo styled hair asked.

"This my boyfriend..." I replied.

"Boyfriend?! Did you finally get over that Kacchan jerk?" Alex asked in an excited voice.

"I am that Kacchan jerk..." He said quietly.

"Kacchan, I'm sorry. I told them everything... I needed to vent and they were there to help me through things..." I said as I hugged him tight.

"It's okay, I understand. I am just glad that you had someone to vent to..." He said looking like he wanted to cry again.

"Kacchan..."

"What is happening right now? Why did you forgive him and why are you dating the guy that bullied you your whole life?" Rayia asked in an angry tone.

"Ray, calm down. I get that you are overprotective of your friends but I think that he has a good reason for getting together with him. Plus, he just got back and he doesn't need to be interrogated in front of his house." Alex said as she pulled her girlfriend into a hug.

"I am just worried that he is going to hurt him again..."

"I know..."
"I am going to take Rayia into our room so that I can calm her down enough for you to explain everything and I mean everything." She said before she lead Rayia into the house leaving Zack, Xio, and Jade to glare at Kacchan.

"Enough with the glares! Let's go to the living room so that I can introduce you guys to Kacchan and I can also explain what happened." I said as I grabbed both Kacchan's and I's bags before walking inside.
"So, let's start off with introductions... the girl with white hair is called Jade and her quirk is called Snow Queen. Her quirk allows her to be able to control any type of ice, snow, or water. She is very friendly and sweet but if anyone messes with her they will learn why she has the nickname Icey Demon."