Chapter 9

"We need to leave in 4 hours, so please have all of your stuff packed and downstairs by 4. That will give us an hour to load the moving van and to drive to the airport."

"When does our flight leave?"

"Six but I want to get there early."

"Okay. All of our stuff is pretty much packed, so all what is left is to being it downstairs."

"Okay, sounds good." He replied as we all walked back to the dorms.

"Kacchan, I will meet you in your dorm after I take my shower." I said when we got to the elevator.

"Okay." He said sounding a little nervous.

"Are you worried about your outfit?"

"A little..."

"Don't be." I replied as I kissed him on his forehead before walking into my dorm.

After 15 minutes, I was changed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black Fallen Angel band t-shirt when I walked down the hallway to Kacchan's dorm.
"Kacchan? Can I come in?" I asked as I knocked on the door.

"Yes, it's open." He said as I opened the door to find him putting on some eyeliner.

"You look so cute!" I said as I saw he was wearing this with the same Fallen Angel t-shirt as me...

"And look we match!" I said as I took a green bunny clip off his desk and put it in the same place he had it in his hair

"Yes, but it's crooked... Can I do something to your hair?" He asked as he finished his eyeliner.

"It depends..."

"Trust me..." He said as he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. What do you need me to do?" I asked as I saw his eyes light up.

"Sit down at my desk and take off your shirt."

"If you wanted to see me shirtless you could have just asked..." I said as he lightly hit me on the head.

"I want to cut your hair and I don't want your shirt to be covered in the clippings..." He said with a little blush.

"How short are you planning on cutting it?" I asked kind of nervous.

"You'll see." He said as he pulled out a shaver and started to mark out the lines.
"Don't be worried. I cut my hair all the time..." He said as he started to take off large chunks of hair.

"Not that I don't trust you... It's just that is a lot of hair." I said looking at huge pile of hair on the floor.

"Don't worry. I am almost done." He said a minute later before he dragged me into the bathroom were he told me to wet it down.

"It's wet, now what?"

"Come and sit again." He said as he patted the chair.

"What are you doing now?"