Chapter 1

So, to start off this video, I just want to say that this is my au and that I do not own the  characters, pictures, or the original story.

****This story contains violence.****

Before we start...
This means talking "..."
This means thinking (...)

******

So lets start off at the quirk doctor...

"Mommy, when will I get my quirk? Kacchan and his friends already has theirs." I asked my mom as we sat down to eat our breakfast.

"I don't know honey. But we can go to the doctor to see what is happening if you want."

"Can I? Please, Mommy."

"Okay."

********

At the doctors

"I have some good news and some bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" The doctor said after he ran some tests.

"Bad news..." My mom replied in a worried tone.

"Well Izuku here, will not be getting a quirk until a certain requirement is fulfilled. I do not know what it will take to awaken it, but when it does awaken it will be very strong." He said causing both of to tear up.

"My poor baby..." She said as she put her hand on my back.

"Mommy does that mean I can't be a hero?" I asked trying not to full on cry.

"Young man, you can still be a hero. You just might get your quirk later then everyone else."

"Really!" I yelled with joy.

"Yes, would you like to know what your quirk is called? I don't know what it does but I know what your quirk is called."

"What is it called?" I asked with excitement.

"It is called Fallen Angel. If I had to guess you will probably have the ability to fly but I am not sure. You could have multiple quirks that all apply to the one quirk . For an example, I knew a boy who had a demon quirk and he had super strength, the ability to fly, fire control, and to able to take, give, and feel the pain of others. He became the number one rescue hero in the United States. His name is Blaze. So, you can become a hero if you want, you just have to work hard."

(You will have a quirk just like your dad...) My mom thought quietly as she looked at my excited face.

"Thank you." I said a moment later.

"Thank you, Doctor." My mom said as we got up to leave.

"Your welcome, I just hope he gets his quirk soon."

"Me too."

*******

Everything is the same as the anime. He gets All Might's Quirk because he is still quirkless and his relationship with Bakugo is the same. Lets skip to the UA dorms a few weeks after the attack at the USJ.

After the attack everyone has been edge. There has been talks of a traitor among us too... Lately, I have been spending more time alone due to me wanting to keep my account a secret. It all started few months ago, when my mom convinced me post a recording of me singing a song I wrote online. She loves my voice and she believed that other people would enjoy it as well... and she was right because I became famous over night. The video I posted under the name Fallen Angel got 1 million views within one day of being up. I can now help my mom with the bills so she does not have to work so hard to support us. I post a new song every week and with the dorms it is hard to record anything without being heard, so every friday night, I got permission from Nezu to go home and record my videos. I was very surprised to find out that Nezu is a fan of mine. It was a friday night and I was on my way home when I got jumped and knocked out when I went to leave the dorms.