Chapter 6

"Kacchan? Can I ask you something?" I asked when we got back to my dorm room.

"Sure." He replied as we sat down on my bed.

"Actually, have a few things to ask... what did you mean by requirements back at the cemetery?" I asked as he blushed.

"We were about to start middleschool when I ran into your mom when I was running a small errand for the old hag. She pushed for us to get lunch together and since I had nothing to do, I went with her. When we talked for a few hours before she asked me if I would date you..."

"She did what?!" I yelled in both surprise and embarrassment.

"She probably did that after I told her was Bi and had a small crush on you." I explained as I blushed a bit.

"Probably... Well, I told her that I didn't like you but I did tell her that I was gay, which caused her to be really giddy. Now I realize that, she might have had a feeling that I would return your feelings in the future... But before we went our separate ways, she told me that if I was to start dating you I would have to do four things for her... actually there was five. The first was that I had to tell her even if we were dating in secret..."

"I think that she was shipping us for so long that she just wanted to know as soon as it happened." I said with a small smile.

"She had been trying to set us up for years. Hadn't she?"

"Yeah, she did."

"The second was that I had to apologize for everything that I did to you and I actually had to mean it..."

"She knew?!"

"Wait... you didn't tell her?" He asked surprised.

"Of course I didn't. My dad only knew because he secretly picked me up from school and saw you beating me up."

"Why didn't he stop me?"

"He probably saw that I wasn't mad or upset about it. Don't get me wrong I was sad... and it hurt but I knew you had to have some kind of reason... but he did make me tell him everything and I mean everything..." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"I am so sorry for everything and I promise to not put a hand on you on purpose again. I am currently going to anger management classes and I have been for the past year. So, until I finish them I might end up losing control of myself again..." He said in a sad tone.

"I understand that your temper is a part of your quirk and it can cause you to literally blow up emotionally. I have never held that against you and I am proud that you are working on trying to overcome those emotions." I replied as I pulled him onto my lap and kissed him on his forehead.

"...." He stayed silent for a few minute after he realized that I wasn't scared of him.

"Plus, if you do lose control I can heal the both of us after we calm down." I said with a smirk.

"What...?"

"I mean if you hit me then I am going to hit you back... I am stronger then you and I can protect myself. Plus, I believe that if you hit me when you lose control then I have every right to hit you back. Don't you agree?"

"Of course! I give you my full permission to kick my ass if that happens!" He shouted as he looked up at me.

"Okay." I replied with a smile.
(He is so different now.)

"Now, to get back onto the requirements... the third was that I needed to protect you from others or yourself." He said causing me to be shocked.

(Did she know I was depressed and suicidal?)