Chapter 6: Happy Ending?(Part I)

***Dedicated to @BaileybooStyles for being the second person to comment and make me laugh thank you so much***

P.O.V. John

I still can't believe that all we have worked for has back fired. I do like her so. She is trapped and I don't know what to do or where she is. She could be over in the left wing that is where the guest stay but I don't think they'll treat her like a guest not as high royalty. She could be in the right wing where the king and queen along with the Duke who just arrived not to long ago more like early last night.Then it dawned on me their arranged marriage that the King of Catotha arranged. That might just be it why they wont let her go cause they want to take Catotha for themselves.

P.O.V. Mia

I was expecting to be put in a dungeon, but I was put in a nice room with a sitting area I've been living in  for the whole journey here and I get the nicest room yet I don't know where, left or right wing I'm in. I walk around my room and open one of the three doors. I look in through the crack of the door there I see a library, I open the door all the way, where I could indulge myself in for years. The only problem is the books are in a different language. I guess I'll have some time on my hands seance I don't have free range of anything around here. If only John could come rescue me from this polluted land of the rich and the snobs.

P.O.V. Third Person 

As John thought about her he went through the castle looking for her as to guess where she is to be hidden. He occasionally had to do his job but in the midst of all his work he was being payed and he was checking out unlikely areas. Then he was walking by the library then walked by it again to attempt to hear that laugh that one more time. he then tried to open the door but it's locked. He then hypothesized that, that is where she must be in the right wing the bedroom right next to the Duke's room. He then went on to his duty as house staff. The reason the princess was laughing was because she was looking at some of the books that seamed to be familiar because of the type of fabric that the cover was made of. For this was a book that her mother the queen used to read to her it was a nurseryrhyme book with life leasons that make you laugh or swear never to do so for your only protection.

 The princess then goes into her room as she sees the Duke in her room and she comands him to leave for he has no right to be in a ladies room for it is not proper and is beneath him as his stachure would suggest. He goes down on a knee and asks that he have her hand as if he was humble and cared for her as she were the only one for him. Yet she turned away but to see the door open and see the butler with a determinded face paisted on his. He turns and walks to the duke and slapps him twicew on both cheaks, then spits upon his face, grabs the princess and runs off with her in his arms, brid style. When he could not hold her anymore he put her down so he could fight off the staff. He then grabed a sword because the Duke stood before him as a wall to prevent him from coming out of the castle doors. The butler then decapitates him as he covers the princess's eyes for he would never want her to see the goary sight. As he then grabs the princess's hand and drops the murder weapon, to run into the empty land that they lived in for the past couple weeks. 

In the amount of time that it took them to get there is half the time it took for them to get back so it took them a week instead of two weeks, to reach the castle. Once they got there they were convinced that there would be a time of rest, but once they walked into the land they noticed that the king had called all the single dukes and princes from all the lands didn't even matter if their land was very far they were forced to come. 

P.O.V. Mia 

I feel like I'm being sold so that my father wont have to deal with the shame of having a daughter that is the only one of her age. Should I just go with the idea of marring some jerk so that my family won't be disrespected as a people. The Prince of Wonder doesn't seem to act like every other royal snob out there in the land.

P.O.V. Thrid Person 

As this sene took place with all the men staring at the princess, the butler caring her in his arms her walks her up the stairs and gentally lays her on her bed for she is very tired for the journey was long and hard. 

/////////Next Chapter will be the ending comment on which way it should go plz i love feed back, if you could follow me on wattpad, twitter, or instagram I'll try and lay hints on where it might go. thx for reading ///////////