Chapter 2: The Duke of Gnomes

***Dedicated to pbandclover for being my best friend, my first real reader, and first fan ***

"Why do I have to put up with this distasteful duke who thinks he has the world in his hand. Let's see how he rules his people!", Mia thought even though she was still getting dressed by her servants. She was in the midst of making a plan to "just go do that in incognito without anyone knowing, but before any of that will happen we must have all the things we need for the journey to the Gnome City it will take a week so I'll have the other staff cover for us while we're gone", said the butler in a whisper. Mia smiled and nodded. She went down stairs and there she saw the duke and blew him off cause he was no importance to her. She ran off to her butler friend to make plains for food arrangements. So they ran off and talked to the staff. The butler stated, "you all know the new guest in the house well the princess would like to see his land before she is to give him an answer, but non shall know that she is gone. So we must then cover for our Mia as she is our responsibility. I will be accompanying her in her journey so she is not to get hurt or be hurt." The staff talked among themselves as they had to think this through. They all agreed that, "we should do this for her own good." as that was established it was night and the princess and the butler went off into the night with enough food that would last a month or so.

"They are gone what to do now?", asked one woman staffer to the rest of the staff. One of the maids said to go through the princess's stuff. All of them laughed for they would never work with the maids for they are up to nothing good. 

As the butler and the princess journeyed into the night they had to stop to make camp " butler it's time to stop before we're out in the open", said the princess. "yes, my princess by the way you can call me by my really name, John, so it doesn't seem like your my princess to be in incognito" says the butler. The princess replied, "Fine, I do not want to be seen as a royal but a regular person, I've never experienced that before. I wonder what it's like? You should probably call me Mia then instead of princess." she said with a frown.

 When they woke it was dawn. "Mia we have to pack camp and get going before we lose any more time." ,said John. Mia shrugged and rolled over. "Come on lets go Mia!!", John yelled at her. Mia got up and command him to never call her Mia if he's mad. "Should I leave you and venture without you cause as your princess I have the right to end your journey. So, what do have to say for yourself?", said Princess Mia.

//////////Thx For Reading I'll Try to update more maybe next weekend!!! Plz follow me I get so happy when I get a new follower or if you can comment. I know I make a lot a mistakes with spelling and more//////