18. Long May He Reign

Exile // Jory Cassel (1) is out now! 

 'Are you calling my beauty in acquired taste?' Oberyn asked

'That's quite all right lover, more for you.' Ellaria said

'Your loss.' Oberyn told the man

'Do you like boys and girls?' the male whore asked.

'Both,' oberyn told him simply 'Does that surprise you?' Oberyn questioned

'Most people have a preference.' the man answered

'And everyone is missing half the world's pleasure.' Oberyn smirked 'if the gods made that,' he pointed to Ellaria 'and the gods made this,' he smacked the man's ass 'when it comes to war I fight for Dorne, when it comes to love I do not choose sides.'

'I hope I have as much stamina as you do when I'm your age.'

'What are you 25?' Oberyn asked

'children.' Ellaria answered

'Someday if you are lucky you will wake up and realize you are old but that pretty ass of yours will sag your belly will grow soft you will grow gray hairs and hair will sprout from your ears,' oberyn told him, 'and no one will want you anymore make sure you fucked your fill before that day.'

'And you?' he countered.

'He is a prince of Dorne,' Ellaria reminded him. 'men and women are going to line up to fuck him until the day he dies.' Ellaria told them confidently crawling over the man to get to Oberyn

'they will all have to line up behind you.' Oberyn said as he kissed Ellaria, but the sudden opening of doors boots stomping on the ground pull them apart.

'Prince Oberyn.' Tywin remarked stiffly.

'Lord Tywin.' Oberyn said, Ellaria made no effort to move.

'May we have the room?' Tywin asked stiffly, he didn't like these establishments, Oberyn looked up his Paramore.

'Call if you need me lover.' she said as the whores cleared out of the room, Tywin shook his head he couldn't believe this man.

'Would you like to sit?' Oberyn asked

'No thank you.' Tywin said stiffly.

'Some wine?' Oberyn asked

'No thank you.'

'I'm sorry about your grandson.' Oberyn remarked

'Oh... thank you.' Tywin said as an afterthought. Joffrey was an awful boy and Willow was right, he needed to be disciplined and not coddled.

'I don't believe that the child is responsible for the sins of his father or his grandfather.' Oberyn said pouring himself a glass 'what an awful way to die.'

'Which way is that?'

'Are you interrogating me Lord Tywin?' Oberyn questioned.

'Some believe the king choked.'

'Some people believe the sky is blue because we live inside the eye have a big white giant.' Oberyn countered 'the king was poisoned'

'I hear you studied poisons at the citadel.' Tywin remarked.

'I did.' Oberyn confirmed 'this is why I know.'

'Your hatred for my family as well known you arrive at the capital with your experts and poisoning and now my grandson dies a poison..'

'That is suspicious.' Oberyn agreed smugly.

'Lord Tyrion was in this brothel the very day that you arrived.' Tywin went on, trying to keep the edge from his voice. 'what did you discuss?'