Party time pt .4

Continue>>>>>>

Chris Pov: Nate told me to leave out the room to give him and Axel some time.. seemed suspicious to me but I got up and walked to the door i knew nate was jealous but I shrugged it off and walk out the door and closed it lowkey kinda pissed ..

Nate pov: after Chris left I hovered Axel over the bed and started kissing him and putting my hand ontop of his so he wouldn't be able to leave my grip..

Axel pov: nate told Chris to get out and honestly .. I didn't like that I really liked Chris.. but.. Chris left right out the room and next thing i know nate flip me over on the bed and started kissing me and gripped my hands down and I tried moving without really trying but I melted into the kiss..

Nate pov: I could feel Axel tryna move from me and I didn't like that one bit and I started taking my pants down and his aswell and kissing every inch from his neck to his boxers .

Axel pov: I started moaning as nate kissed my body and to suprised my body reacted as if I wanted him to do it more so I wrapped my arms around him and told him "More"

Nate pov: as I heard axel asked me for more.. I started pulling his pants down and mine and and gave him a hand job as he gave me one as well..

Chris pov: .. I standed outside the door the whole time with the rest of nate friends.. and ofc .. I was pissed I heard nate and axel moaning over and over again... and instantly wanted to open the door and bust them but.. I liked axel and i didn't wanna make me sad or mad at me so I waited..

I know it's short lol but 315 words