Home alone<3 pt. 3

half of these parts was agreed by my friend Cr4zy-foryou check her wattpad out<3 she's great! Continue>>>>

POV 3: after Nate got him and his brother cleaned , he hears a knock on the door and he runs downstairs and unlocks and opens the door then he sees his mother and father are back after their date so he let's them in and they ask him a couple questions..

Nate pov: "Yessir" I say to my father after he asked me did i have a good time baby sitting my brother , I think for a couple mins and I look my father and mother and say " I think you guys should get changed I'll make dinner" by me saying this they look at me in confusion but they listen to me and go change and anyways .. the real reason I told them to go ahead and change was because Axel was still undress in my room sleep so I didn't want them to ask about Axel and I get suspicious..

POV 3: Nate goes upstairs and wakes his brother up and tells him that their parents are home and that he needs to get up before they see him unclothed , so Axel gets up and changes and goes to his room and fastly goes back to sleep , after this Nate goes downstairs and starts cooking dinner for his parents and brother .

Axel pov: I fastly fall asleep cus I was still hurting but was mostly tired .. after I fell asleep i woke up quickly to a sudden sound.. I could hear somebody at my door tapping on the wall - I leaned up and looked at the door to see my big brother looking me and smiling .. "Nate?" I say after seeing him walk close to me .. he tells me " Dinner is ready " and he picks me up taking me downstairs for dinner.. phew.. I think me and him didn't get caught if he made dinner for the family and I hear no arguing at all.. I love him..

Okay end of home alone yall <3 351 wordsss! Mwaa love you Cristin!