a little info/ New plot idea

If you skip this part, things will be a bit confusing. So just read this part quickly, and then you're done.

This world is sorta modern as it is like our world but more fairy if that makes sense. Not everyone can be a dragon rider because you have to prove your worth to the dragon. On the dragon's head, there is a crystal. If the Dragon chooses you to be their rider, then the crystal will be fused on your hand. (It doesn't hurt) This symbol will be on your palm, and in the middle, the crystal is placed. Remember, the symbol is really small

(I'll later draw Val's mark later)

You and your dragon will be one. Both will be linked together. If the bond between each other is strong, you'll be able to transform into a dragon form. Like have wings and horn, tail, fire, or other elements. Depends on your dragon. Hybrid, like if you please.

When a dragon rider courts another dragon rider, they shall do it in public. To prove they are committed. The courting takes 60 days. (I want fluff, don't mind me) I'll give more details later. On the last day, both shall transform into their dragon form and fly high up, then drop while holding each other. It's a form of trust and proof that each other will stay by their partner even through rough times.

Although other dragon riders can interfere if they deem it unworthy, only on the last day of courting. Others can challenge the male if they want the female. But we are still civilized, so the female still has a saying in this.

You can pack bonds with other dragon riders.

That's all for now.

Enjoy! Or not

__________

NEW PLOT LINE!!

Valt is the daughter of Ashtem, from the snake pit. He's kinda like the mafia, but more like his name is well known in the dragon community. They don't know about Valt because he wanted his daughters to be hush hush but like protecting her physically, but not being there emotionally for her.

She did date Shu, and they were gonna make a future together, but when Shu met her father, he started feeling insecure. He felt he wasn't good enough or strong enough for her. So he left to be the best for her, mostly influenced by Ashtem, but in doing so, he was also pushing Valt aside and becoming someone else.

Valt, too overwhelming and distraught, she leaves. Shu misunderstands the situation and takes that as her not accepting him. He wants to become even for fierce for her that he seeks out for Ashtem help. Ashtem decided to accept his offer and showed him a project he's been working on.

Shu accepts, and Ashtem is pleased with this. He even says that by the time he's finished with him, Valt will embrace him and will be a perfect match for Valt. Ashtem still doesn't understand that he's hurting Valt instead of helping her.

She kinda gets over the situation but is still a little hurt. She feels betrayed by her father but still loves him, and they still talk and meet up. Valt meets Lui at a small tournament. Lui, at first, insults Valt and tells her she better stop playing with fire or else she'll get burned.