Doomsday [2/2]

Comincia dall'inizio

Thus I will give Alphas a second chance."

Immediately Apo said that statement murmurs of confusion surface as no one understood what he meant by giving those blood thirsty Alphas a second chance.

"Mother, please we all know that we and Alphas are mortal enemies so what do you imply by giving them a second chance?" Luc,one of the elders stated.

"Luc,you know very well Alphas and Omegas ain't enemies,the fact that they've become despecable doesn't mean they're our enemies. And I know not all Alphas in the near future will be that horrible. Those good ones deserve a chance to be with their fated mates. And that's why I will make this prophecy.

One day,the barrier surrounding and protecting OmegaVerse will be breached." Gasps of shock was heard as the initial fears of the omegas comes back. Apo didn't mind as he continues.

"Five Alphas will be found at the border between OmegaVerse and the outside world. Those Alphas are here to redeem themselves and not cause any harm to Omegas but be vigilant as that situation can be changed,things can go wrong so please you all must make sure to not interrupt destiny." Apo worriedly looks at Tankhun as they shared a secret words.

That day,not only did the omegas lose their source of protection,a new fear was instilled into them. Some were still very much traumatized by the doomsday as they witness their kind being raped and slaughtered by these same heartless species who has caused them their freedom. So for the Mother to make such prophecy was like an ice water being poured on them,some doubt if the Mother actually loves them as he claims but that idea is immediately dispersed.

Others thought maybe,the reason why the Mother was giving Alphas a second is probably because of his very first born child who was an Alpha,the seed he got from his fated mate who rejected him and wanted to kill him.

And that theory had a truth in it, because Apo knows his Alpha son is unlike those despecable Alphas. He saw what his son will become in the future,he saw his son's mate. A very brave and great omega who will help Porsche take great care of the omegas.

And because of His Son,Alphas were given a second chance to make things right.

After The Mother was gone,Tankhun and Yok made sure to train the future Luna to be just like his mother and take good care of the omegas. Porsche had three very best friends,his baby brother,Pete and Tay,the son of Luc. The three grew up to become great young men.

Tankhun and his son weren't that close,Pete never understood why his mother was so distant and cold towards him but things took a very wrong turn when Porsche reached 18 and became the Luna,Pete became the head leader of the Omega warriors,Tay became Porsche's advisor and second in command and Chay became the top warrior and second in command of Pete.

Tankhun moved out of the castle and went to stay with Yok in a cottage house far away from the castle,cutting any connections with Pete,his son.

That day Pete cried and begged his mother not to go, although Tankhun was in the same village,it felt like he wasn't even there anymore and the fact that Tankhun disowned him was also unbearable for the poor young omega who never knew what he had done to his mother.

It came to a point when Pete visited his mother at the cottage,he entered the house when no one answered when he knocked. As he went in with careful steps he saw neither Yok nor Khun in sight.

Then he heard some noises,he immediately went to look for the source and he entered a room to meet his mother who seems asleep but he was begging and crying in his sleep. Pete couldn't help the tears gathering in his eyes as he looks at his mother suffering even in his sleep.