'till the day I die

(Ava's POV*)

I can hear people talking and a machine beeping. My eyes flicker open slowly, and I see the whole squad sitting there in this room. It is a hospital room. With all my strength, I lift my left arm to itch a spot on my stomach, when I feel a strike of pain through out my abdomen. I let out a groan. Nick turns and faces me.

"Hey." He whispered. The whole squad's head jolted and looked at me.

"Hi." I moaned. I felt another pain in my stomach and flinched.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Uhh, I think so." I said looking at my stomach and then my at him.

"Oh," He said. "Look." He helped me roll my shirt up to see my stomach. I read the hurtful words. Nick noticed I believed what it said. "Ava, it is not true. We all love you."

I looked him in the eyes and felt tears in my eyes. I remembered what Mr. Michaels did to me and don't want anybody to know, and hopefully they don't already.

"Ava, did he touch you?" Amanda asked. I think they know the answer.

"No." I choke down tears as I lie. They all sigh.

I look at Nick and he picks up my hand. "We know what he did." He said.

I felt my lip start to shake and my eyes tear up. My mouth dropped open and I couldn't say anything. He stared at me for a second and then brought me into a hug. My chin was on his shoulder and I could not change my expression.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. We all love you. We will never leave. I will never leave 'till I die." He said. Then Carisi came and sat next to me on the other side.

"We will never let anybody hurt you again. I promise." He said as he gave me light hug.

"Thanks." I said as a tear escaped my eyes. He let go of me and wiped my tear.

"I love you." Nick whispered to me as I closed my eyes.

I opened one and said "I love you too." And I fell asleep. I am in pain, but I didn't want to say anything. I fall asleep and continue to hear everybody talking until everything quiets down and I hear one person snoring. Nick.