Mission

Kai and his friends was preparing themselves when a boy run towards them.

" Sir you guys need to see this " the boy said.

Kai and his friends didn't waste anytime they run out to see a young boy who happens to be Taehyun, cover with blood his body was full with different marks.

Kai quickly rush towards Taehyun he was so sad and angry, to see what Lee did to his friend.

" Taehyun wake up " Kai said with a low tone.

" Kai don't worry he is going to be fine okay " Soobin said.

" Let take him inside and call the doctor " Boemgyu said.

" Lee is going to pay for this i will make sure he does " Kai said.

Few minutes later

" you guys should not worry he is going to be fine okay but he really lost alot of blood " Mr kim there personal doctor said.

" Thank you sir " Soobin said.

" It okay i will come check on him later " Mr kim said before walking out of the room.

" We should call Danielle she most be very worried about Taehyun" Kai said.

" what?, how do you know that she is worried " Boemgyu ask.

" she told me that she as being calling Taehyun but he was not picking before my dad told me that he was kidnap " Kai said.

" ooh i see i think she is in love with Taehyun we should call her but not today " Soobin said.

" Yes i agree his condition is very bad now atleast when he is getting better we can call her " Boemgyu said.

" But she is very worried " Kai said with a sad tone.

" How will you explain it to her, what happened to her lover? " Soobin said.

" Okay guys please look after him am going to meet my dad " Kai said walking out of the room.

" Dad the doctor has given him some treatment now he will come back later to check on him" Kai said.

" Better it okay son am not mad at you but make sure you take good care of him" Jackson said.

" i will make sure i look after him and i will make sure Lee pay for what he did to Taehyun" Kai said.

" Wow am impress son but Lee is a very strong guy let just give him sometime and let him forget what he did " Jackson said.

" And we are going to fight with them when he doesn't expect it dad" Kai said.

" Yes son i like your idea you can go now " Jackson said smiling at his son.

Kai bow down his head before walking out of his father office only to see his elder brother standing close to the door.

" Taehyun why did dad never let me get involved in any Vampire things " Yeonjun said with a low tone.

" Brother i don't know okay, he wants you to look after his company than the vampire " Kai said.

" why the company sometime i just hate myself does he think i can't handle things with the vampire or what " Yeonjun said.

" you should be asking dad all this question not me " Kai said.

" Am going to the supermarket to buy something see you later " Yeonjun said.

" okay brother it alright don't worry everything will be fine soon " Kai said.

" it okay thanks little bro take care of yourself " Yeonjun said.