At School 🎒

The Students where sitting down while waiting for there teacher to come, after some minutes the door of the class was open a lady which happens to be there teacher walk in with a cute little boy by her side.

" Everyone meet your new classmate " The teacher said.

" I everyone my name is Kang Taehyun please take care of me " Taehyun said with a wide smile.

" okay Taehyun go sit at the middle of Kai and Soobin " The teacher said while smiling at him.

Everyone in the class was staring at the Taehyun why he was walking to his sit, he quickly sit down at the middle of Kai and Soobin who was staring at him with a big smile on there face. Taehyun could not help he suddenly look at the but of them and smile the three of them was wearing the same outfit that made them look like a kid.

There outfit

The three of them where so cute in the outfit

" okay everyone where did we stop in the last class " The teacher spoke up.

  Few minutes later

The teacher left the class room after giving the students some assignments.

" Hey Triplets one of you should help me with my homework ".

One of their classmate Felix said why walking close to them, Felix is one of the bad boys in the school.

" Don't say anything Taehyun " Kai said.

" Hey triplets was i not talking to you guys " Felix said with a angry tone.

" well nobody name is triplets here so i was sure you where not talking to us " Kai reply.

" you..... " Felix could not even finish talking when a guy from no where give him a hard slap in his face, all the students was surprise they all know that Beomgyu doesn't talk in class he was always busy with books.

" i told you never to mess with the people i care about did i not " Boemgyu ask.

Felix could not say anything he quickly ran out of the class room all the students where so surprise no one have ever seen Beomgyu like that, Taehyun was so curious to know who was the guy that just save them.

" Hey Taehyun my name is Boemgyu  nice to meet you " Boemgyu said with a smile like he didn't just slap a guy in the face.

" ooh nice to meet you too " Taehyun said.

" Tae he is like a bother to me and Soobin " Kai said with a big smile in his face.

" ohh i see that was the reason he protect us right " Taehyun ask.

" Yes, Tae we you like to walk around the school compound let show you some places " Soobin said.

" of cause i will love that let go then " Taehyun said smiling.