PARTY 🎉

Kai was sitting down alone in the big hall and while chatting with is friends, Hanni walk closer to where kai was sitting and she didn't waste time to collect his phone.

  " Hey how are you doing " kai said.

" Am fine what about you " Hanni reply

" please can i have my phone please " kai said with a very calm voice.

" who are you chatting with and what ur password " Hanni reply while smiling.

" it not your business just give me back my phone okay " kai said while getting angry a little.

" Are you angry already can someone play with you here take your phone " Hanni said with a sad tone.

" Am not angry they is something i want to do with my phone that is the reason sorry " Kai said calming.

" it okay what are you drinking it so red what wine is that " Hanni ask with a curious voice.

" it a special wine okay order for something and drink " Kai said.

" it alright am okay i don't want to drink anything yet " Hanni reply with a big smile in her face.

" Are you sure you really don't want anything " kai said with a surprise tone.

" yeah am sure, are you the only one who came i can't see the rest of your friends " Hanni ask why looking around.

" They're on their way coming i left them " Kai said.

" oh i see you guys always move together am surprise not seeing you guys together " Hanni said.

" yeah you're right they didn't want to come when i told them i was coming that while i left them at home "  kia said.

" oh no wonder " Hanni said with a little smile in her face.

" what about you where are your friends or did you come alone " Kai ask.

" oh they're in the other hall am going to meet them soon " Hanni said.

" Now you're going now " Kai ask .

" You don't want me to go i can stay if you want " she said smiling wide.

" ahhhhhh you can go if you want am not asking you to stay " Kai said.

" You're so funny am going take care of yourself see tomorrow " Hanni said standing up from where she was sitting down.

  She was so pretty, kai was lose by her beauty. she was one of the most beautiful, pretty, sexy girl in there school alot of guys really love her. she was dress in a perfect way that all most all the boys really love.

  Hanni outfit

( i can't find a prefect dress please forgive me )

Hanni walk away from kai that was lost by her beauty.