Teju was in tears now and she clutched his shirt...

He sensed that she is crying... And she hold her tightly...

Karan - Mai gadha hu jo isse accha maana I'm really sorry teju I know aaj jo Maine galthi ki uske liye jitna bhi maafi maangu woh Kam hai but I swear teju Mai jis tarah se tujhe pyaar kar raha hu Aisa kisi se nahi kisi se nhi kiya .. Tu meri jaan hai baby.. Tere muh dekhke pata chal jaa raha hai aaj bohot royi hai uska kaaran sirf mai hu and Mai har baar promise kartha hu ki tujhe na rulaye par har baar meri wajah se roti hai hu I'm sorry Teju pls iss baar maaf karde mujhe but pls mujhe maaro kuch bhi karle but pls don't stop talking to me.. I cannot live without talking to you.. I cannot take your ignorance babe pls I'm sorry laddoo....

He was sobbing now continuously...

Teju just turned and looking at him her heart just felt pain...

Teju cupped his face...
Teju - Sunny look at me listen to me...
Pls don't cry sunny I also can't see tears in your eyes... Tu hi mera pehla pyaar hai aur last waala bhi till the end of our lives... Sunny mai tujhse sirf naraaz thi bas I know tu non confrontational hai life mai but log issi ka istemaal kar rahe hai sunny against you.. and today even she did the same ... But trust me we both trust eachother and until unless we do that no one can do anything to us sunny... Do u get that?? Hum dono ek dusre ke liye Bane hai sunny... Mai sunny ki laddoo aur tu Laddoo ki sunny.....

Karan was overwhelmed listening to her words...

He just kissed her on her forehead...

Karan - what good deeds I have done Teju to get you in my life... You are very special precious child teju I promise you I will always protect you my girl... Tu meri sab kuch hai.. I love you baby..

Teju - But I hate you and I'm also not talking to you... She said with an angry pout...

Karan kissed her cheeks - Awwle kya hua mera baby ko ab tak maani nahi..?

Teju- nahi maani hai teri ye baby.. bohot gussa hai tere upar...

Karan - Awwle cutie aur woh kyu..?

Teju- Cause tu mere saath couple spa nahi aayega and also tujhe mai hot nahi dikhthi hu na...

She said this childishly.. But still it hurts her a lot...
And Karan knows that it did hit her heart but just because I shouldn't feel bad she will not say it in that way... I made this precious soul hurt today...

Karan cupped her face - Baby jab tu mujhse baat karne aayi thi tab mujhe nahi patha tha ki u were hurt with me... Isliye maine bas tujhe tease karne ke liye Aisa bola..
But I have never said this before to you Jab pehli baar maine tujhe LVG mai dekha na tab bohot cute lagi thi aur strong headed girl Ladi.. but when I saw your promo of bb My heart just skipped a beat babe... i was like how can someone be so cute and hot at the same time... Mai tereko dekhthe dekhthe trip karke ghir gaya yaar 2 3 baar u never know these things not even you kisiko nahi patha yeh sirf mai jaantha hu aur mere saath hi securely rakhtha hu... And tu bol rahi thi na sab kisi aur ke saath kar first time uske baad hi tere saath... U know what laddoo mujhe baby talk se nafrat hai maine bohot saare interviews mai bhi bola hai yeh and I only do it with you with my own because I love you sweety,, secondly I have never given anyone that right to call me sunny rather than my family it's only you baby only you because you mean the world to me now... Baahar mai kisiko khaana nahi khilatha and also I used to never make my hands dirty.. but now I totally feel opposite to it I myself wait to feed you and make my hands dirty whenever I needed ( He winks at her)...

I have never felt this before laddoo It's only with you... You are unique and different... This relationship for me is different... I will definitely protect this securely and I'll make sure nothing in this house affect US..... I'm really sorry teju I know you felt hurt for those words.... But I love you and I only love you koi bhi matter nahi kartha mujhe ab...

Teju was feeling so blessed and just hugged him tightly and cried..

Those were happy tears...

Teju- Sunny I love you and you only.. you are the best thing that has happened to me.. thanks for coming in my life... And she kissed his cheeks...

Karan - I love you too mera anda Singh...

Teju- mujhe bhook lagi hai aur tu hi khilaega mujhe aaj...

Karan- Aaj kya roj mai khilaunga chal khaalete hai..

Just then again Anusha enters and go to donals bed... keeping a glance at them....She was feeling total jealous now... Karan can see her and he smirks....

Teju adjusts her dress and gets up from the bed and then karan also gets up...

Teju was about to move.. but karan stops her..

Teju raise her eyebrows questioning what.?

Karan went near her And Just pulled her Pant little upwards and took his belt and put it around her waist... As the pant she was wearing was little bit loose...after doing it he kissed her cheeks...

Teju - Aww Sunny tu best hai...

Karan took her hand and went to living area....

Screen Freeze............

Guys thanks for your responses I feel overwhelmed... Comments ka Target complete nahi hua phir bhi ye part de rahi hu kyuki fomo horaha hai tum logon ko... So iss baar toh complete kardena target....

Target : Votes - 220
Comments - 100