the forgotten house

Start from the beginning

We think it is the choas brigade and we are here to help for peace. Azazel said as issei walked forward.

I'm so sorry i just miss my mother. Kuno as issei put his hand on her head while kneeling.
Its ok we havr your back and we will protect you and find your mom. Issei said as kuno smile but kai then started laughing.
What's so funny kai? Rossviasa asked as he let go of his jacket showing koneko falling out and turning human when she landed.
Meow? They both said as everyone even the former sad kuno was laughing at the two.

2 hours later at the hotel( I am not going over the talk due to it being the same as season 4 original)

So that was something right Kai? Issei said while him and kai walk to the rooms.
Yeah it was interesting though right koneko. Kai says petting chin.

So let me guess want me bunk with raynare next door? Issei asked smiling as he could tell koneko might do something for his birthday.

Yeah she..
The door to the right of us while kiba is doors downs side side. Issei said cutting kai off as he knocked in raynares door next to there own.

Night issei. Kai said opening the door to the bedroom.
Hey kai that honestly felt good getting pet, i have another birthday gift for you.
Koneko said going from her cat form to human stopping kai from entering the room.
But you already got me this jacket what else did you get me? Kai asked as he was comfused but also holding back his large urge to kiss with insticts.
Follow me and find out it. I'll even unwrapped koneko said gesturing for kai to follow her into the room and close the door. Which he did with his eyes going blue and red not to hold urge anymore.

Why did they say all that infront of me and not in the room. Issei said as raynare opened the door.
Oh issei what's? Raynare asked happy to see her boyfriend but surprised as well.

Well kai and koneko are about to go at it in the room so can i bunk with you today. Issei said with raynare having a evil smile.
First good for then, second they are in the room next me *sigh* oh well it can help us get heated ourselves. Raynare said as she dragged issei into the room.

Inside raynares room.

While she was talking to issei her closet glowed red inside it then it faded.

Ok good im here but who's room? We see rias in the closet of raynares room trying to watch or win issei but she will see something else.

Ok let's see. Rias says as she crack opens the door and saw raynare bringing issei in the room as they started making out.
(I going back and forth with koneko and raynare lemon so i will give the pov so you understand)

Hey koneko i think you forgot to turn the light on it's so dark. Kai said as koneko appeared with her ears and tail pushing kai on the bed kissing him for a few minutes till the kiss broke.

What's.. The matter am i too small for you or something ,do you want something.. Before koneko could finish kai was flipped over and kai stripped as he revealed his dick to koneko and petting her tail nibbling her ears.

It's not that you are perfect koneko.. I want you and i can't hold it anymore. Kai said as he and koneko kissed while kai showed his dragon tail and he used it to tickle konekos belly as they made love.

Kai.. I love you. Koneko said breaking the kiss and she using her tongue to give kai a neko licking.
I love you to koneko.. Ah. Kai said as he felt pleasure in konekos blow job and his insticts took hold.

I'm cumming!! Kai yelled has konekos eyes widened as she took all of Kai's fluids in her mouth and then backed up to gasp for air.

That..w. Was amazing, however kai im not done. Koneko said as she was about to mount her dragon but kai pushed her down and bit her belly and played with her ears.