His eyes turned red in anger, I glared at him with hurt eyes, he pushed me hardly and that’s when I felt an unbearable pain surging in my skull.

I groaned painfully and grabbed my head. My surroundings were spinning, I collapsed on the floor. Sooner or later I blacked out.

Vante POV

I never intended to touch her in a bad way, I would never do that, but I just wanted to test her, she passed but instead I called her that?

My heart clenched with pain, I never wanted to disrespect any girl, especially her but I did.. I tried approaching her to apologize.

But that didn’t long, when she punched me right on my face, my body trembled in anger, my regrets vanished in seconds and all I could notice her was a threat.. a threat like those people in my past.

I pushed her hardly in reflex, and that’s when I gasped when she hit her head against the wall. My world seemed to disappear before my eyes.

I rushed to her when she blacked out.

Vante: “Hey! Y/n… Y/n.. open your eyes please”
I held her close to my chest.

Vante: “Please wake up…”
I whispered worriedly as I picked her up bridal style. My eyes blurred as I quickly carried her towards the near hospital.

I regretted everything. For the first time I felt my chest heavy. It didn’t seem to end up like this. I never wanted to hurt her, b-but I was blank, Anger took control of me.

But I did good right? I protected Taehyung from a threat.. I did good, this time I succeeded. But why do I feel sad, hurt.

Vante: “please check up on her.. please..”
I pleaded to the doctor once I saw him. He rushed with some nurses and laid her down on the stretcher.

“We’ll check up on her, please wait out..”
The doctor politely spoke. I gave in and stayed out.

Don’t feel bad! You did good! She deserved it! Yes she did! Now she won’t bother me anymore, she won’t.

I felt empty just by thinking that. I shouldn’t feel bad. I hated myself for everything.

I don’t care.. I thought to myself and turned around to leave.

“Excuse me sir..”

He halted and turned around, with an unbothered expression.

The nurse sweetly bowed to him.

“You can’t go yet.. please wait here.. until she gets her consciousness back. And also the doctor wants to talk with you .”

“Me?”

He asked, she nodded and went away. He was scared, would be an understatement.

That’s when the doctor approached him.

“The girl has bruises on her wrist and almost invisible handprint on her cheek… do you know anything about that? Even her head was hit and that’s why she got unconscious..”

He gulped. His throat went dry, what was he supposed to say?  He don’t want himself to go in an asylum again. He will fail again.

“how do you know her sir?”

Vante: “uh.. I-I am her roommate..”
The doctor nodded in understanding.

“So you might know what happened to her?”

Vante: “I—”

“Sir, she’s back to consciousness..”

“Oh that’s really good!”
He looked at him with an oh so suspicious gaze.