17

Genevieve

I put my hands up, "I'm just trying to make breakfast and Gilinsky here kept bothering me."

"Not true," Gilinsky bumped me.

"So you kissed him?" Johnson was really confused, but so was I.

"Go ahead, explain it then Gilinsky." I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You guys what???!!" I knew it was Zoe.

"Nothing." I smiled at her.

"They kissed," Johnson turned to Zoe and Sam.

"What?" Sammy turned to us now. I slapped Gilinsky's arm.

"Look what happened." I was kind of kidding.

"You know you liked it." He smiled and began leaning in to kiss me. I pushed him away and tried to not laugh, then turned back to the other three.

"Didn't you guys hate each other yesterday?" One of them said but I didn't even want to listen to the questions anymore.

"We are dating." Gilinsky said that only to annoy me.

"No, no we aren't we kissed like two times." I shook my head.

"We also slept together last night." Gilinsky tried not to laugh.

"You are so fucking terrible," I laughed at him as all of their jaws dropped. "No we didn't, well yes, but just slept in the same bed."

"And-" I covered up Gilinsky's mouth before he could say anything else.

"Excuse us." I smiled and pushed Jack into the living room. "What are you doing, dude? They are already confused."

"You told me to explain it." He smirked.

"I hate you, stay here." I left to go back to Zoe, Sam and Johnson.

"So you guys are just kissing whenever now and stuff?" Zoe asked.

"No, it's complicated guys I'm sorry. We aren't anything, I mean we are barely friends. Yes, we kissed but that was nothing." Which, I had no fucking idea if that was true. With Gilinsky though, he fucks so many girls I'm surprised he hasn't tried that with me. I can't get feelings for him because he doesn't do that stuff.

"Well, okay." Johnson said and they all walked off still confused.

I walked back to the living room and Gilinsky was back on his phone. "Nothing, huh?" He didn't even look up, but he sounded kind of hurt.

"Well, I mean I don't know where I stand with everything. I said nothing because I thought that's what you thought about it." I wasn't making sense now, great.

"Gene, I don't do that stuff for nothing. Yeah there's plenty of other things I do for nothing, but not that, okay?" He walked off and I just kind of sat there.

I had no idea what was happening. I had no idea how I felt about him. I barely even understood what he meant. I feel like I know nothing now, which at least I know that.

"Gene?" Zoe walked over to me.

"Huh, yeah?" I turned to her snapping out of my thoughts.

"What happened with you and him last night? I was in shock I couldn't comprehend anything." She smiled.

"Nothing happened. I'm going to go change into actual clothes now." I got up before she could say anything.

I walked into the room, Gilinsky was there but on his phone now. He must've just gotten ready because he looked like he was dressed now.

I reached in my bag and got a pair of black high waisted shorts and a t shirt that I got a while ago. I went to the bathroom and got all ready, putting on a little mascara too.

When I was done breakfast was out, which I was supposed to make but never actually got to. I threw my pajamas in my bag and went downstairs.

"Gene, wait." Gilinsky called before I was too far away.

"Yeah?" I asked while walking back into the room.

"Um, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted how I did because I'm not exactly known for being good with feelings and stuff." Gilinsky was looking down at his hands.

I walked over to him and rubbed his back, comfortingly. "It's okay, I'm sorry too I really just said that because I don't know what I thought it was. I just said it because I figured that's what you thought."

"It's not, though. I mean I don't know for sure either, but I don't think it's nothing." Gilinsky looked back up at me. He then leaned in and kissed me again. It wasn't like the other times, really. Probably because of how he felt.

"I feel a little better now." He looked at me.

"Good to know," I laughed.