24 : 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Heh- Narrator
Heh- Thoughts
Heh- Speech
Heh- Telepathy/ Voices

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
ˢᵃᵈˡʸ

𝑰  𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕
ˢᵒ ʸᵉᵃʰ

꧁𖣔𖣔𖣔☾︎❦︎☽︎𖣔𖣔𖣔꧂

Cale was frowning when they arrived at the small village just outside the Cliff of Winds. From a far, Cale could smell the familiar scent of a buff chipmunk.

'tsk- why is this happening...'

Cale was sort of familiar with Toonka's scent, since Cale may or may not have ate the buff chipmunk in the first timeline.

' Since that time, Toonka got the ancient power of the wind...' And ancient power, is a very pure force of nature...

So Cale just couldn't help it. Especially since in the first round, Cale was completely oblivious and was still naive towards his sinful bloodline.

But unlike Alver who truly got nature in veins, Toonka only got an ancient power dwelling in his soul...

' But after I ate him... How come the wind ancient power didn't transfer to me..?'

It didn't even show actions of leaving Toonka's body, or maybe Cale just didn't saw it..

' Usually... When the weilders of ancient powers dies, the power comes back to nature and wait for another weilder.'

It was really weird.

And what's more weird was... When Toonka was agressively resisting Cale's restraints-

' The wind ancient power didn't even try to help Toonka or even make a blow.'

Usually, ancient powers always protects their welders and their safety. But that time-— it was as if...

The wind ancient power was tamed by it's weilder's predator. Cale.

' Ha... Perks of being a complete sin progidy, I guess...'

A moment of silence reigned in his head, as he recalled memories in his head.

* * *

The same day after Cale ate Toonka, Glacia was able to defy gravity more fluently than before.

Silence of realization, reigned within Cale's mind.

* * *

Cale deadpaned, as he just got the realization.

' So... after I killed Toonka, the wind ancient power actually did escaped Toonka's body. But not long after, Glacia immediately devoured the wind- not even giving me time to converse with it...'

And Glacia did not even tell Cale that she just ate Toonka's Ancient power...or maybe someone's soul.

{ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒇'𝒔 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍...(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') }

' WTF... She COMPLETELY ate up another ancient power, down to it's core...?'

Completely eating up the soul of the original owners-—making Cale unable to converse with them, unlike now...