2 : 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 & 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔

Heh - Narrator
Heh - Thoughts
Heh - Speech
Heh - Ancient Powers

꧁𖣔𖣔𖣔☾︎❦︎☽︎𖣔𖣔𖣔꧂

When he stepped foot in the Library, he told Ron to go stay out, and Ron just closed the door.

Cale was then remembering, that time he filled the north with red ice.

It was an ice as red as his hair.

Even if what happened at the north back then, ends up to be a child's play for him today.

He still needs to be careful, because he have a weak body.

There's no doubt that he'll cough out blood, if he decides to recreate that cold hellhole again.

He was reckless that time he rampaged at the north, because he had lost his reasoning to exist.

He contemplated if that was really ice, even if he know it was.

༄༄༄f͜͡l͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡b͜͡a͜͡c͜͡k͜͡༄༄༄

He also remembered that time, he fought the White star in Puzzle City.

He ended up getting stabbed by the 'sword of disasters' near the lungs.

Before he died that time, he saw his blood dripping in the ice.

Turning it into, a very beautiful yet ominous red color.

He then realized that time that, the ice have gotten stronger.

And the red colored ice, that fucked up the north was not because of the blood of the northerners-

...but because of his.

Because during his rampage, he was coughing out blood.

The ice that seems to be in a form of an imugi rushed towards the white star, and cut off his right arm who was holding the sword of disasters.

The white star even desired Cale's ancient ice power, and tried to take it.

But he was too late, because Cale's soul already left his body, and took the ancient power along with it.

Which shocked the white star.

But then looking at his cut off right arm.

He teleported away, leaving the god of Despair's temple in puzzle city.

{- (☞゚ヮ゚)☞an imugi is a proto-dragon which must survive one thousand years in order to become a fully fledged dragon.}

Cale died in blood loss.

The hero's party couldn't even get near to his corpse, that was surrounded by thorny red ice that was swiftly spreading.

The ice, seems to not want them to get near the redhead.

It was giving off an aura that's colder than anything, and seems to be saying

'𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖗, 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉'.

"What type of ice is this? it can't be melted even with a highest-grade magic stone."

Rosalyn said, while summoning fire, trying to melt it.

Everyone was mezmarize, they felt a shiver down their spine at the exact same time.

Choi Han then said what's in everyone's mind.

"....It even gives of such a deadly aura"

'...How can that trash have such power?'