13 : 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒔 & 𝑷𝒖𝒛𝒛𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚

Heh - Narrator
Heh - Thoughts
Heh - Speech
Heh - Ancient Power

꧁𖣔𖣔𖣔☾︎❦︎☽︎𖣔𖣔𖣔꧂

It's Cale's second day at the village inn, and there was something that's been bugging him.

He was currently drinking alcohol...again.

Shifting his gaze to Hans, he said.

" Hans I'll be eating in my room, bring me meat."

Cale paused and continued.

" A lot of it."

Hans was a bit startled, but got into action.

While the inn owner was baffled, at the amount of alcohol the young redhead had consumed.

꧁☯︎꧂

"Young master, i have prepared your breakfast."

Hans said, looking at the drunk-looking redhead that was in his 3rd bottle of alcohol.

Looking at the drunk looking Cale, he was only reminded of their 3 days at Harris village...you can say he was m̶i̶l̶d̶l̶y̶ traumatized. Along with the 13 knights.

They can never see Cale's drunk looking face in the same light, after that experience. And it was an experience, they should keep to the grave.

Hans still can't believe, that he lied to the count about what happened at Cale's 3 days stay at Harris village.

Well, it's wasn't practically a lie. Since he didn't mentioned it.

꧁☯︎꧂

Cale was at his room, he opened his big window and spoke.

" Are you hungry?"

The sharp On was aware of the situation, while Hong tilted his head.

" I know you're listening, you're free to come in."

Cale sensed warines and joy.

A sudden wind then blew in the window, entering Cale's room.

The black dragon, turned off his invisibility. Then landed on the table, near the food.

Cale softly smiled and said.

" You must be hungry, let's eat together."

The dragon, was still warily looking at the weak-looking human infront of him.

Cale sat in the chair, and signaled the kittens. Noticing it, the two felines then jumped in the table.

" Alright, let's eat."

The dragon was still hesitant, when On shoved a piece of meat in his mouth.

Tasting it, the black dragons eyes widened, his tail was wagging left and right.

Upon noticing this, the two felines had a smile in their faces.

" You should try this too! Nya~"

"This one's really good too! Nya~"

Watching this scene, made Cale unconsciously chuckle.

' The young dragon, never tasted such cuisines before...it's understandable.'

The felines were already making a move, to make sure that the black dragon become their dongsaeng.

Aware of the felines' plan, Cale thought to himself.