20 : 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂

Heh - Narrator
Heh - Thoughts
Heh - Speech
Heh - Telepathy / Voices

[ I'M GOING ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs AFTER THIS :)]
ˢᵒᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ
ᵃˢ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˢ ᵖᵒˢˢⁱᵇˡᵉ
ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ʳᵘⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵒᵗ ᵒᶠᶜ~

꧁𖣔𖣔𖣔☾︎❦︎☽︎𖣔𖣔𖣔꧂

Cale's gloved hands grabbed the crown prince's invitation, and got off the carriage. The gathering starts as 5 pm.

Cale wore gloves today, since he doesn't want to touch filth in bare hands.

He looked at the palace, that was incomparable to both the Henituse estate and their residence in the capital combined.

' Heh- My Super Rock villa is much more beautiful~'

Cale scoffed as he thought.

The palace of joy. It was built to express the King's Joy of the birth of the crown prince. Of course, the king now favored the third Prince.

' Motherless and neglected... Hoo- my slave sure has similarities with his master~'

Cale thought, with an entertained smile yet bitter look.

Cale was planning to meet up with Eric, Gilbert and Amiru outside the palace and enter together.

But as he was there, someone else arrived at the Palace right away.

' Ah shit~ this is way to cliché...'

Cale thought in amusement.

" Wow, who is this? Isn't this our famous young master Cale?"

Cale looked at the man, as he assessed him.

' Neo Tolz. The Narcissist's little dog.'

Cale hid a smirk, as he added.

' Heh- perfect! I was starting to get bored~'

Neo Tolz smiled brightly as he stood in front of Cale.

" You are alone?"

Neo saw that Cale was alone, and thus pushed his subordinates back.

" I am going to chat with young master Cale for a bit. Go get permission for us enter."

Neo sent his subordinates to the guards, and took one step closer to Cale. Cale's hidden smirk widened, spectating Neo's actions.

" Young master Cale."

Neo had a warm and friendly smile on his face, as he spoke in a quiet voice that only Cale could hear.

" What is a terrible trash like you doing- coming to palace?"

Cale raised a brow, entertained. His eyes thinned, as he smiled and took a step closer to Neo. Which startled the latter.

" They say, dogs tends to go feral. When their master isn't around~"

{ 𝑌𝑒𝑝~ 𝑃𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐶ℎ, 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. }

Cale looked at Neo as his gloved hands covered his smile, giving him a mocking look.

Cale took another step, as he crouched towards Neo's ears then whispered.