𝚇𝙻𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

🪴

🪴

Since Daniel shut down Miyagi-Do, Violet has been working a lot more at the dealership than she has in a long time. Violet and Sam have both realized that Daniel shutting down Miyagi-Do was probably for the best.

As the drama has been at its peak, it's affected their relationship with each other, their family, their boyfriends, and their friends. So they're enjoying having more time to focus on themselves and their relationships.

For Violet especially, her relationship with her dad. They've been getting along good recently, but there's still feelings that haven't been addressed that quite honestly, Violet's been avoiding since she's been too emotionally invested in everything else.

But she and Louie have been spending more time around each other lately at the dealership, so it's getting harder to avoid.

"Hey, kiddo." Louie greets, meeting Violet by the coffee station as she restocks the cups. "What's up?"

Violet shrugs. "Not much."

"Look, I know I haven't been the best dad, but I'm trying." Louie says. "Work with me here."

"I appreciate you showing up for my prom and the tournament, but that was just a first step. You've been physically unavailable for the past six months and emotionally unavailable my whole life. It's gonna take a lot more from you to fix this."

"I can't if you don't let me try!"

"Every time I've tried letting you in I've been disappointed." Violet says, finally making eye contact with her dad. "So forgive me if I'm not a hundred percent ready to just let you in again."

"I know." Louie sighs. "I've been talking with Nessa and she said the first step to take is-"

Violet cuts him off. "Can we talk about this later when we're not both supposed to be working?"

"Alright." Louie nods. "Can you come over after work?"

Violet agreed and after work she stays true to her word and heads to Louie's apartment, despite wanting to back out and just go home and watch re-runs of Friends. As she walks into Louie's apartment, she's pleasantly surprised by how clean it is.

"Hey!" Louie greets his daughter from the kitchen. "I'm glad you came. Otherwise I would have had to eat all these tacos by myself."

Violet meets him in the kitchen to see a bag of tacos from her favorite taco shop and her face lights up. Once the two get their plates of tacos, they sit at the kitchen table.