𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

🪴

🪴

After a fun morning of the three training on the beach, they're still laughing as they get back to the LaRusso house.

"Come on, it's not that funny." Violet says, yet she can't stop herself from laughing.

"You tried to do the crane kick on the log three times and fell all three times." Sam laughs. "It was very funny."

"When Daniel told us about him and Mr. Miyagi doing it it sounded a lot easier than it is!" Violet defends.

"I love you babe, but you're not the most balanced." Robby smiles.

Violet sighs. "Yeah, I know."

As they walk into the living room, Robby's face falls when he sees his mom crying and sitting on the couch with Amanda and Daniel. "Mom?"

Violet immediately feels concerned about why Shannon is crying and what whatever she's upset about could mean for Robby.

"Hi, honey." Shannon wipes her tears away quickly and smiles sadly.

Then her eyes glance down to Robby and Violet's interlocked hands. Robby sees this and clears his throat awkwardly.

"Uh, mom this is my girlfriend Violet." Robby introduces.

"Oh, hi sweetheart. It's nice to meet you." Shannon smiles.

"You too, Mrs. Keene." Violet smiles softly, feeling awkward about the situation.

"Girls, can you go upstairs for a little bit?" Amanda asks softly. "We need to give these two some space."

The girls nod in understanding and Violet rubs Robby's back gently before following Sam upstairs. They shut the door and sit on Sam's bed.

After a while of being in Sam's room, Sam FaceTimes Moon to tell her about what happened at the roller rink the other day. Violet doesn't know Moon too well, but she likes her and thinks she's the nicest of the popular girls Sam was briefly friends with.

"Then we got kicked out of the roller rink." Sam finishes the story. "Vivi was the only one who was happy about it because she got to check getting kicked out of a building off her bucket list."

"I can't believe she would do that to you, I'm so sorry." Moon says on the screen, then laughs. "But good for you, Vivi."

"Thanks Moon." Violet smiles. "But Sam you're making me sound mean! I wasn't happy about what happened to you to get us kicked out, I hope you know that."