𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚒𝚖

🪴

🪴

Violet pulls into Miyagi-Do the next morning to see Sam sitting in the back of yellow convertible, lost in thought.

"Hey." Violet calls as she gets out of her car, shutting the door. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, just thinking." Sam says as Violet climbs in, moving her legs off the seat so Violet can sit next to her. "I feel like I should be asking you that."

"Not gonna lie, I could be doing better. I've cried myself to sleep the past few nights." Violet laughs weakly. "But at least I'm able to keep it together during the day."

Sam frowns. "I'm sorry, Vivi. You really didn't deserve this."

"Yeah, well, nothing else I can really do about it." Violet shrugs.

Miguel walks into the dojo and notices the girls in the car, looking glum. "Good day, my ladies. My name is Miguel and I'll be your chauffeur this morning." he says in a fake British accent, getting in the car and turning around to face them. "As long as you can help me hot wire this thing."

The girls don't give him much, barely smiling at him.

"Wow, not even a courtesy laugh?" he feigns hurt, getting bigger smiles out of them this time.

"My dad was gone by the time I woke up. Do you know if he had a chance to connect with Johnny?" Sam asks.

"I didn't see him this morning either." Miguel sighs, leaning back in his seat.

"Uh, guys?" Jonas shows concern as he walks up to the car. "I don't mean to alarm you, I'm just wondering if Hawk is supposed to have a sledgehammer."

"Uh, not that I'm aware of." Violet looks over to Sam, who shakes her head.

Everyone turns, seeing Hawk walking to the dojo with a sledgehammer over his shoulder.

"Hawk!" Miguel calls, not getting a response. "Hawk!"

When Hawk doesn't respond, they all quickly jump out of the car and chase after him.

Sam jumps in front of him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh, uh, Demetri and I had this idea to build a sparring deck for training. Kind of like the one in the picture in the dojo."

"Don't you think that's something you should share with the rest of the class?" Violet gives him a look, crossing her arms. "And maybe the people that own the dojo?"