𝚇𝙻𝙸𝙸. 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙶𝚘

🪴

🪴

A lot has happened since Miyagi-Fang, as Daniel called it, lost the All Valley.

After Miguel got hurt at the tournament and didn't fight, he left and caught a bus to Mexico to try to find his dad. Robby went with Johnny to go look for him, although Violet's not sure Robby knows that's what their trip is for.

Kreese got arrested after the tournament for allegedly assaulting an adult student of his, and Terry Silver has completely taken over Cobra Kai. He's already in the beginning steps of opening more dojos and there's billboards, commercials, and other forms of advertisement popping up everywhere you look.

Violet isn't entirely sure if Daniel is going to hold up his end of the deal with Kreese and Silver. She found out through Sam that Daniel flew in some Okinawan reinforcements. His name is Chozen, and he's apparently the nephew of Mr. Miyagi's former enemy and was Daniel's enemy, but they came to an understanding when Daniel visited Okinawa months ago.

Daniel has never been the type to give up easily, especially when it concerns his family, so Violet doesn't think he'll close Miyagi-Do. Today is the first class since the tournament, so I guess they're about to find out.

"Everyone, gather around!" Daniel calls out to the students. "It's great to see you all back here again. You know, we had one goal going into the All Valley. Beat Cobra Kai."

Violet didn't expect Daniel's slightly harsh tone. She looks over at Sam, sending her a comforting smile.

"We walked away with a first place trophy thanks to Eli." Daniel continues, and everyone claps. "As far as the rest of the tournament, well, it just didn't go our way. We said we'd close our dojo if we lost, and that's exactly what we're going to do. As of today, I am officially shutting down Miyagi-Do karate."

Violet is genuinely shocked, along with everyone else.

"I know that's not what you were hoping to hear." Daniel says. "But with everything going on at Cobra Kai, continuing to operate Miyagi-Do only leaves a target on your backs. I have to keep you safe, okay? Just remember what you've learned. This dojo may be closing, but Miyagi-Do lives inside each of you still."

"Great. Guess I'm getting a summer job." Demetri says, and all of the students leave, except Sam and Violet.

"Dad, this can't be your plan." Sam says, stepping up to her dad.

"Yeah, whether this dojo is open or not we have targets on our backs. Cobra Kai already knows who we are." Violet adds. "I doubt if we had won Cobra Kai would have shut down."