chapter nine:feelings

Gwen pov:
God I had just meant this girl and I was already making out with her like I'd never see her again? Way to take things slow I guess... suddenly Donna pulled away from me and sat back on the bed and I did the same. "Hey Gwen?" She questioned looking towards me I looked back at her "Yeah?" I replied before she spoke again, "what are we?" she asked looking down towards the ground, now I wasn't the type to make things dramatic but, the way the turned away from me was so sympathetic yet she had nothing to be sympathetic for so it almost seemed fake as if something bad was happening to me but she couldn't help. "Oh well um... I was we're dating? I mean right? We were just like making out so I would assume so?" I replied in a questioning tone as she looked back up towards me and gave me a quick kiss before saying, "I'm glad I wouldn't want to date anyone other than you Gwen, you're so funny and nice and your style is amazing and you're really pretty too, you're just perfect." she smiled at me and began kissing me once again and we slowly began making out, it was a strange feeling that I'd never quite felt before, it sent chills down my spine and butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounded at her touch I went cold for a moment, she pushed me gently onto the bed still kissing me and slowly moving down to my neck before stopping and getting up. "Sorry." I giggled a bit, "It's fine... I kinda liked it." I said averting my eyes from hers and titling my head a bit, she looked surprised and then looked over to the door and said "wanna watch a movie before we have to go to sleep it is 8pm after all." I nodded and she got up to find the remote to the tv in her room.

Donna pov:

Once I found the remote I lied on the bed with her and we cuddled up to each other as we watched the movie, it a lot of kissing and stuff and Gwen laughed at gaged at almost every kissing scene, she was so cute.
Once the movie was over I gave Gwen a kiss on the cheek and we both lied down before Gwen said, "Donna?" "Yes?" I replied rolling over on the bed to look at her, "I'm not really tired like at all!" she exclaimed, though she seemed a bit tired apparently she wasn't I sprung up as she did the same and she pulled herself onto me and cuddled into my chest as we sat there I felt my heart pounding and my stomach twist in every which way and my face instantly went hot, I got that feeling that you do when you're about you drop on a roller coaster and honestly I liked it.
Gwen pulled herself off of me and began kissing me intensely and I kissed back she slowly scooted herself onto my lap as I kissed down to her neck which she seemed to like and I stopped for second and went back to her lips.

Gwen pov:

This feeling I had was very new and I quite liked it honestly, I'd never felt this before, or anything like it my stomach did all types of twist and turns and my face was beat red and I felt suddenly tired, I got off of her and we stopped kissing I lied down tiredly she smiled and me and lied down beside me cuddling me until we both fell asleep in each other's arms

I can't reply to any of ur comments or follow anyone bc of my email and stuff sorry (putting this on every book)

642 words