Samuel the Third [Sex scene]

Start from the beginning

I follow his lead undressing. I say, "Heavy rain at one-hundred fifteen degrees," to activate the shower head and step underneath the stream. His arms wrap around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. I feel so comforted, I could die like this.

"Ahh!" Andreas screams, letting go of me, "Why is it so hot? That's terrible for your skin!"

I turn around and grab his wrist to keep him close, but safe from the stream. "Please stay, I'll change it. What do you prefer?"

He looks down at me. I cover myself up, blushing. He scratches at the back of his neck. "Luke warm, but it wouldn't hurt you to go colder." He winks and gives me a nudge. 

"Heavy rain at freezing!"

Andreas places a hand underneath the stream and laughs, noticing the temperature hasn't changed. "I didn't know you told jokes," he says, "Let me say it. What's the highest setting for flow?" I tell him the one I programmed. "Torrential downpour at ninety-eight degrees!"

We step under the stream. It's cold, but I'll suffer through much worse for him. We get clean. We wash each other's backs. The downpour ends. It's perfectly innocent.

Then, I kiss him, much softer than I've inclination to, per his guidance. He kisses back. His lips are so soft and sweet and he kisses in rhythmic waves. His tongue comes crashing in as a fifty-foot swell and we let ourselves get lost at sea, parting only when we're breathless.

I let my hands wander along his torso. "Please, I want more. Let's never stop," I say, like the shameless beggar I am.

He nods and closes the distance between our lips. We're both still struggling to breath, but air is an extraneous detail I'll not be bound to. Our lips keep connecting in short bursts and we steal breaths in between. He pushes me against the wall and his hands wander lower than mine ever dared.

I let out a moan that makes him blush. "Oh my, I've never d—. Mmm."

He laughs as his hands force more of them out of me. I quickly find it's not something I've power over. My eyes follow his down to the floor where I've since decided to kneel.

"Teeth," he says, clearly wanting the opposite.

I adjust accordingly as he grabs a fistful of my hair. The hostility excites me. He leans in until my head is pressed against the wall, in between his legs. His soft moans give me the will to go on forever, though I can barely breathe. He warns me and tries to pull away, but I keep him close as he shudders warmth down my throat. There's no world where I waste a drop of him.

"You're going to be terrible for my addiction," he says, nearly breathlessly.

Finally, I release him to speak. "Why?"

"Uh, I'll want you all the time," he says matter-of-factly.

I stand, looking him directly in his eyes. They are the color of blue rust now. "I'm yours, have me all the time. Please, get addicted to me."

The sincerity in my words is unmistakable, but he couldn't possibly understand the extent of it. He laughs while nodding his head. "Yeah?"

I echo his sentiment. "Yeah."

Andreas takes my arm by the wrist wordlessly and we venture, naked, to the master bed. He tosses me down on it with reckless abandon, so forceful in fact, that I brace myself for intimacy in the old way. I flinch my eyes closed and let my body lay motionless with my limbs splayed out, so he can use them at his leisure.

He asks, "Are you okay? Do you want this?"

I nod and open my eyes to find his beautiful hazels staring down into mine with a level of care and compassion that I'm certain I'll never be worthy of. He is so perfect and still. I can hardly bear it.