32- Y⃨a⃨n⃨d⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ 2⃨,⃨ B⃨.⃨Y⃨.⃨

Yanderes part two- Bruce Yamada.
Possessive

You were currently walking home with your best friend, Bruce, when you saw police cars in your house's area.

"Bruce, have you seen anything on the news recently? Those police cars are by my house..." you said, panic evident in your voice.

"I haven't, but I'm sure whatever happened, I'll be here for you." He said, giving you a side hug.

You both walked closer and closer to your house until you saw the police carrying a body bag. You ran over to them, Bruce following close behind.

"I-Is that my m-mom?" You asked, devastated.

"Is your mother's name (y/m/n) (l/n)?" An officer asked. It felt like Your heart scrunched up and died just then.

"...Yes." You said.

"I'm so sorry...She seemed to have been stabbed to death while you were elsewhere." The officer said. You only recall spending the night at Bruce's house last night, but you would've found her the next day, right?

°°°

"Bye mom! I'm off to school!" You shouted, but your mom didn't answer. "She must've slept in. She deserves it, today is her only day off this week." You said with a light chuckle before leaving out of the front door.

°°°

You were now sobbing, when Bruce came over and pulled you into a big embrace.

"It's okay, y/n. I'm here..." He said as you cried into his shoulder.

That night, you went to Bruce's house to sleep over.

"Thanks for having me over tonight..." You said as you sat onto Bruce's bed, but he locked the door for some reason.

"Why'd you lock it?" You asked. "Lock what?" Bruce asked with a smile. "The...The door. Why did you lock it?" You asked.

Bruce walked over to you. you scooted back on his bed, pressing your back against his cold wall. He took this time to straddle your hips.

"Y/n, you know...I've been meaning to tell you this for a long while now." Bruce said. "I...I really like you. Actually, thats an understatement. I...I think I love you, y/n!" He said with a crazed look plastered across his face. You liked him back, but this was weird. Really fucking weird.

"Bruce...I like you too, but this is weird. Could you please stop?" You asked quietly. He smiled and then laughed as you slightly moved a few inches from the wall.

"You...You like me back! My y/n, my precious y/n! Y/n loves me! Y/n loves me!" He said as he pushed you back into the wall harshly, successfully knocking the wind out of you.

"B-Bruce....Pl-please..." You asked through gasps of breath. Before you could retaliate any further, he slammed his lips onto yours and pinned your hands onto the bed so you couldn't fight back.

"You're mine now, y/n. Only mine." He said as he pressed his forehead against yours.

It's been four years, your both seventeen now, still in that 'relationship' that you've tried to call off, but it ended with you getting locked in his room, which he boarded the window.

"Y/n!" Bruce shouted.

"Yes, Bruce?" You asked.

"I got you something!" He cheered, handing a present box to you. You thanked him and opened it. There was a knife that was slightly rusted and had dried blood on it.

"Uh...Bruce, what is this?" You asked.

"The knife I killed your mom with all those years ago." He said. You felt tears prick your eyes.

"W-why would you give me this...?" You asked as a tear flowed down your cheek.

"Because, y/n. I wanted to give you something to symbolize my heard work and dedication to you. I can't have you stop loving me." Bruce said as he caressed your cheek before he pulled you by the wrist to his room, wanting to spend some time with you.