Chapter 4

Lizzie's Pov

I know they hurt my baby and I am going to talk to nova about this and what kate said hurt but I know most of it is true but what is not true is when she said I am not her mother because I am and I care for her and love her with my whole heart.

But I can't help but feel like this is my fault if I never gave her up she would have never gone through this but I really thought it was the best for her and she would be with a loving family who would love her take care of her but now i really regret it.

Questions keep popping up in my head and before I knew it we were at the airport and Kate got out and go her stuff I got out and we went inside luckily there were no paps here so we are now waiting for out flight and she still hasn't talked to me.

When out flight is ready we go to the plane and take a seat next to each other and she still hasn't said anything but I don't want to pressure her into talking about it because it is a sensitive topic to her and she will tell me when she is ready.

When I look at her she is sleeping she must have been tired so I take this time to admire her face features like the small freckles you an see when you are up close and her sharp jawline she is truly beautiful.

Kates Pov

When we got to the airport I didn't say anything the whole time I didn't want to talk and Lizzie knew that so she didn't try to talk to me which I an grateful for.

wait no I am suppose to be mad at her. When we got on the plane we sta next to each other and I instantly fell asleep from how tired I was from being beat by Jason and from all the stress that happened In ONE day.

I am awoken by Lizzie gently shaking me "sweety get up the plane landed"  She said I nodded and follower her off the plane to the taxi we got in and the driver started driving. It is 10:00am right now and I can't believe I slept that long I usually speed 4 hours.

(a/n let's just say it's 10:00 when they arrive)  

I decided to speak up and finally talk to lizzie "where are we going" I whisper enough for her to haer. "Were going to my house which is now your house to" She said I just nod in response and sit there silently for the rest of the way.

When we get the my mouth drops on how gorgeous and big the house is.

(

a/n this is not her actual house so let's just pretend shall we;)

I mean what do you expect she is a celebrity after all. She chuckles at my reaction "come on let's go in" She says as we get out the taxi and helps me with my bags witch is not a lot only 2 bags and my guitar.

When we get inside I just admire the inside "come on let me give you a tour and show you your room" "ok" I give her a short response because I am still suppose to still be mad at her.