Chapter 2

Elizabeth's POV

I really missed my babygirl it has been 15 years and I still miss her more and more every day until I decided to call her social worker to tell me how's she been.

And if I could meet her and possibly get custody of her then I thought about all these things like 'what if she doesn't want to see me' 'what is she hates me for leaving her'.

But I shake those thoughts off as I call nova her social worker "hello" She said "hi this is Elizebeth Olsen I was calling to see if I could possibly meet my daughter and get custody her name is Kate Black" I said I recently learned her last name not to long ago.

"ah yes Kate Black well I can see if you can meet her and for having custody let me check" She said I felt my heart pound hoping she wasn't already adopted until she spoke up a few seconds later.

"It seens Kate has been in the foster system for 12 years until she got fosterd 3 years ago by the black family but she wasn't adopted so yes miss Olsen you can get custody".

She said and I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders but I also felt sadness she didn't get a home until 12 and didn't get adopted.

If I knew she wouldn't get adopted I wouldn't have put her up for adoption and made things work even if I wasn't ready but now I am and I really miss my baby but I really hope she was happy those 3 years with the Black family.

"great when is the soonest I can meet her" I asked 'actully you can meet her tomarrow if you like miss Olsen" She said and I felt my heart jump with happy ess I am really going to meet my baby.

"yes that sounds perfect thank you nova I could meet you at Joes cafe" I offered because it's is close to where nova is and she is in London apparently.

  "yes that would be great miss Olsen I will see you soon with Kate" She said and hanged up I was so happy so I got a plan ticket to London and packed a bag and left.

On the plane I fell asleep but was soon woken up by the plane landing and when I got off the plane I put a cap and on just in case of paps and made my way to my taxi to my motel.

As soon a I go to the motel 45 minutes later  it was 11:00 so I just went to sleep thinking about Kate and what she is going to think about me coming back into her life 15 years later after giving her up but I really thought it would be better for her now I really regret it but soon I drift off into sleep.

I woke up around 12:30 and I am meeting Kate and her social worker nova at 3:00 so I just got ready now and watch TV for a few hours before I leave.

It is now 2:30 and I go my car keys and headed out to Joe's cafe witch was only 20 minutes away and I wanted to be like a few minutes early.

So when I got there I was 10 minutes early but nova kate's social worker was already there so I went up to her and greeted h r.

"hello nova?" I question to see if it is her. "yes that is me and I'm guessing your miss Olsen?" she said. "yes I am it's wonderful to meet you and please call me Lizzie" I said "of course Lizzie well Kate should be here any minute now" nova said

"okay well can you tell me about her"  I ask "of course we'll Kate is a good kid she is quiet and but isn't afraid to put you in your place and " She was about to continue when the door bells rang making us both look up and a kid came in and walked up to nova not noticing me yet.

"Kate your here we'll sit I have somebody I want you to meet" Nova said. She sat down next to nova and when she looked at me she looked suprised to see me. She had brown hair and beautiful green eyes like me before I dyed it blonde.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger indeed hehehe

741 words