A "terrifying" pair

Start from the beginning

  Percy nodded faintly. "Suit yourself."

『••✎••』

  (y/n) slapped Reyna's hand off from his shoulder and resumed his march forward, making Reyna slump her shoulders and sigh.

  "Do you think he'll be okay?" Frank frowned. "I mean, he doesn't seem that well."

  Reyna shrugged. "He could be handling it–whatever it is–his own way."

  Frank noticed the wind blowing harder on his back, and the snow pilling more on top of him. "Doesn't seem like that, either," he shouted over the noise of the wind.

『••✎••』

  "Can you just shut up, for two fucking seconds?" Annabeth whispered as she rubbed her temples.

  "I think you're spending too much time with (y/n)," Percy muttered. "You're catching habits."

  "I don't give a shit, Percy!" Annabeth snapped. "Just shut the Hades up!"

  Percy sighed. "Fine."

『••✎••』

  (y/n)'s eyes shined in a way Reyna never saw before. She saw excitement, joy, pure happiness. Genuine feelings, other than anger and frustration. He seemed to have an actual heart for once, if you didn't count the rest of his expressionless face.

  "What's up with you?" she asked as she folded her arms.

  (y/n) shrugged. "Nothing?"

  "What're you happy for?" Reyna insisted.

  (y/n) looked at her from the corner of his eyes. "I'm not," he said shortly.

  Reyna frowned. "Must've got it wrong, then."

  (y/n) nodded. "It's likely."

『••✎••』

  (y/n)'s quick steps suddenly came to a halt at the appearance of the blonde princess, which belonged in his most desired dreams.

  "Annabeth," (y/n) sighed in delight.

  Annabeth hummed shortly. "Yeah?"

  (y/n) tried to spill his heart out, but his chest tightened and his throat went dry. "Uhm... n–nevermind. I gotta go."

    Annabeth frowned and reached out for his shoulder before he could do any other than lift his foot to walk away from her. "What is it?"

  "I–... "

  Annabeth smiled kindly. "Hey, it's okay. You know you can count on me with anything. No need to be so shy."

  "It's just... " (y/n) shook his head and brought his hands forward, out from his back.

  Annabeth's eyes twinkled at the sight of a gorgeous and colorful mixed bouquet, filled with the most beautiful and healthy flowers she had ever seen. "Oh."

  (y/n) sighed and frowned as his cheeks flushed. "It–it's okay if you don't like it. I–I–I mean, it's not that big of a deal. I can ha––have it back if–"

  (y/n)'s flustered attempt of an apology was cut short by a loud sniffle. He blinked and looked back up at his girlfriend, who was now desperately wiping away the overflowing tears running down her cheeks.

  "Shit," (y/n) muttered to himself. "I'm sorry! Did I do something wrong? I–"

  "I love it," Annabeth smiled through the soft sobs that came out of her throat. "It's beautiful."

  She sniffled one last time before she lunged herself onto (y/n), engulfing his whole body into a warm hug, filled with all of her love. He smiled brightly in absolute bliss that she was happy.

  Percy stared at both of them weirdly. "What's up with the two?"

  Gwen shrugged. "That's your brother. You're supposed to know what's up with him."

  "He never smiled like that with me," he frowned in slight jealousy.

  "I guess he just doesn't love you," Gwen smirked. "Sucks to suck, Rain Drop."

『••✎••』

  (y/n) grunted as he rubbed his reddened nose. "Is this what having a cold feels like?"

  Percy frowned in confusion. "You've never had a cold before?"

  (y/n) stared at him. "No?"

  "How do you even manage to live without the protection against a small cold?" Percy scoffed.

  "Being a son of Artemis makes me immune to low temperatures, Einstein," (y/n) mocked.

  The door gently squealed as it slowly dragged inside, revealing Annabeth with a mug filled with a steaming hot drink and a box of mortal medicine, both in one hand. "Hi, honey," she greeted gently.

  (y/n) grumbled and covered himself with his weighted blanket some more.

  "I've brought your favorite: Caramel Latte," she smiled nervously.

  (y/n) stared at her with narrowed eyes.

  "No?" Annabeth's smile fell. "Yeah, you're really not good if you don't want coffee."

  "What do we do?" Piper folded her arms. "He doesn't want to get out of bed, and Percy isn't really of help."

  Percy raised his hands defensively. "Hey! At least, I'm not the one who's been only eating Oreos since he entered!"

  Leo grumbled. "Ay!"

  "Okay, okay," Annabeth grunted. "Quit it. Don't make so much noise. (y/n) has a headache, and if any of you make it worse with your yelling, you can count up to how many fucking days you're lucky to live."

  The eight demigods inside the room all collectively shivered in fear.

  "Am I clear?"

  They all nodded nervously. "Yes, ma'am."

  "Good."

🌶『••✎••』🌶

  (y/n)'s heart fluttered and he quickly looked to the side as to avoid Annabeth's gaze, his head held down.

  Annabeth smirked and snaked her hand through (y/n)'s chair to gently squeeze his thigh. His cheeks flushed and his eyes widened, but Annabeth only kept her grip on his flesh, lightly sinking her nails into the meat and breaking a small amount of his skin.

  (y/n) bit down on his lip to suppress his grunt while he hid his face behind the open book in his hands.

  Annabeth's eyes twinkled mischiefully as they stared at the exposed middle that was left from (y/n)'s shirt, her hand let go of its pressure onto his thigh, making him sigh in relief, but soon enough hold his breath in shock. Her fingers gently traced invisible lines onto his pants as they ran up to his hips, where they carefully figdeted with the buttons of the jeans.

  (y/n) snapped his eyes to glare at his girlfriend, who simply smiled innocently, as if her actions had no consequences. "No!" he winced in a quiet tone. "Not here!"

  "Afraid someone'll catch us?" Annabeth teased. "Oh, but wait, you'd like that, wouldn't you, slut? The adrenaline rush of all the eyes that could spot us, the fear of getting kicked out of the library... the pleasure that you'd feel just by having yourself exposed in front of someone else."

  (y/n)'s breath hitched in embarrassment. "I–... "

  Annabeth carelessly unbuttoned his pants and invaded inside of his underwear, slightly wetting her fingertips in the liquid of his excitement.

  "You want this," Annabeth muttered. "Admit it."