"Okay. Put together a team for a friendly game of Flyer Derby after school." He showed us a picture showing him holding a golden cup. "If you can lead your team to victory, maybe I'll approve your club." He walked away. Willow sighed. "It's okay Willow, we got this!" I cheered. "But Amity and Luz are busy and I don't know where to find enough decent players this fast," Willow told us. "Calm down, flea-magnet." I heard a voice above us. I look up and smiled. How in the world is he everywhere? Puddles snatched Hunter's boot to reveal Hunter's red socks. "Hey!" He shouted. He charged at Puddles and stole his boot back. He flew down and his eyes met mine. He turned pink and left. "Hey, you!" Willow tied him with vines and brought him down. "I got him, Willow." I stood in front of Hunter.

"Do you want to join our Flyer Derby team?" I bent down and smirked.

~~~~~~

"This is Gus and Willow," I told Hunter. "Willow Park, the future captain of the Flyer Derby team." She shook his hand harshly. "Nice to uh meet you." He said. Willow let go of his hand and he held it like it was in pain. "Your flying was amazing," I told him. "Oh, yeah, thanks." He blushed from embarrassment. "You're a new student, right?" Willow asked. "Yeah, weird we've never seen you around." Gus noted. "Oh, I know him," I told them. Flapjack chirped. "Caleb? My name's Caleb uh Jasper Bloodwilliams." Hunter concluded. I turned to him with a confused look.

"Yeah... He transferred from The Knee." I lied. "But I'm not here to play 'Fly Dooby' or whatever that is. I have my own mission." He told us. "Well, take a pamphlet 'Caleb." I handed him one before he left. "Wait." He turned back. "Do you really think your club will attract the best and the brightest?" He asked. "Absolutely!" Willow told him. "Flyer Derby's not for the faint witch."

"Then maybe I will give it a try." Hunter smiled. "Really?" I smiled. "But, okay, how do we evaluate others? A witch's duel? A maze full of traps? Oh! Leave everyone at the top of the mountain and see who makes it back to the bottom alive." He chuckled. "Classic." He added. "He's joking..." I chuckled as I patted his chest. "But no, we aren't but you know what we can do? We can attract people with your perfect flying." I suggested. "Yeah, you have sick sky moves." Willow leaves. "Hmm... I don't feel sick." He mumbled. "It means cool you silly," I informed him before I followed Willow.

~~~~~~

"Students of Hexside, got a Palisman, got a need for thrills, chills, and theatrics? Well, this could be you." Willow pointed to get people's attention in the sky. Hunter did his dramatic entrance and soon everyone was grabbing pamphlets. "Whoo! Go, Caleb!" I cheered. "Man this Caleb guy is great. With him, I think we can really get our Derby team approved." Willow whispered to me. "I know right." I smiled. "Oooo looks like you got the hots for the new guy." She nudged my shoulder.

"I mean, yeah, we are dating, Willow," I told her. "Hey, you can come down, Love!" I shouted. "You are?" Willow smiled. "Yeah let me introduce him real quick." I rushed to Hunter and gave him a big hug. "You did so great!" I told him. He eventually hugged me back and I stepped back. "Thank you." He stared at the floor. "Now allow me to introduce you to our teammates." I showed him the people behind me. "Isn't it cool that I'm a co-captain?" I turned to where Hunter was and he was leaving.

"Hunter?" I ran to him and grabbed his hand. "Where are you going? The field is this way." I chuckled. "Your friend said that you guys would find the best witches for this team. But them? Those three pathetic." Hunter spat. "You don't even know them. Just give them a chance." I insisted. "You know in the Emperor's Coven even chances have to be earned. Especially if you're considered half-a-witch like me." He turned to walk away. "Sorry, princess. Good luck with your match." He turned around. "Oh is Caleb leaving?" Willow asked. "Yeah, he thinks our team is pathetic." I summed up. She frowned and drew a green circle. I turn around and Hunter was gone. "To the field, Y/n." She grabbed my hand and dragged me away.