I don't feel like leaving this room, we both know that if I leave this room now, that I will be gone. He is still sitting on the bed, I was going to sit next to him but what's the point?

I sigh and leave the room, letting Enzo sit in the dark. I am hungry so let's fix that.
_______

Enzo Romano

She walked out of the room. She wants her own room? Fine, than she can have it, I don't care. I really don't care anymore. It's better if we have this distant.

In the mafia love gets you killed, or worse they kill all the love. Most of the time, the smaller mafias don't kill your love but the big ones, the ones you have to fear, they would kill everything you have and they would do it with pleasure.

I am the one of the bigger mafias, I don't fear anyone but you have to look out, you have to be sharp in this world. Luckily I grew up in it, but the ones that don't always fail by little mistakes.

The mistakes are the lives ones, so I think the distant will be the best for me and her. I take my phone and I immediately start talking to a maid. Moving all her stuff wouldn't be easy, but I don't have to deal with that.

I am going to take a shower, than I have to start the business calls. I put my Lana Del Rey music on, no one knows I listen to her. Can u imagine? A mafia boss listens to Lana del Rey. It is already weird to listen to music, but that I sing in the shower is something nobody can know and especially hear.

I let the water run while the song runs through my head.

_______

Victoria Romano

I went to see Angela but I heard a make voice in her room, I guess she wasn't alone this night. I wanted to grab some coffee but I forgot my phone.

I walked in the bathroom, the shower was running. I heard a voice singing, no this can't be. Is Enzo singing? ENZO IS SINGING IN THE SHOWER. This is the most funniest thing I have ever heard.

I hear West Coast playing, his deep voice sings every word, he knows it so well. Not gonna lie he is a good singer. I have already found my phone by now but I just can't walk away. I found this too cute to not be here.

The water stops running, so I guess it's time for me to run. The door of the bathroom door opens and the door of the bedroom opens. I walk out of the room and he in. I shut the door immediately, i hope he didn't see me. It would be awkward for him, but is was the one that is hearing him singing and just standing there like a creep.

I walk down the dark hallway, "Victoria" a voice that I recognise says. I turn around colliding in a big chest. Oh hell no, he knows I heard him singing but it's not embarrassing for me.

'Lorenzo' i say smirkingly. 'You gave me quite a show.' I laugh a little rethinking the moment. His face doesn't show slot of emotion, he knows how to hide it well. I am the best at reading facial expressions, and his face shows that he has lust. He is filled with lust. 'You better not tell anyone.' 'Or I will have to fuck it out of you.'

My throat is dry and my hands are clammy, but I can play this game too. 'I'd like to see you try.' And with that I walk away 'cause i knew he would get to fuck me if I was there one moment longer.
_______

Enzo Romano

After I gave the best shower concert, I  get dressed and the moment I step out the bathroom. Oh shit. That little motherfucker. My tiny little motherfucker.

"Victoria"  she turns around and bumps in my chest. So adorable. I wish she did that more often. "Lorenzo" she says with a sinister smile. She knows she gets to me. She is the most beautiful woman on this planet. Just the way she says my name is enough to get on my knees for her. 

"You gave me quite a show." She laughs. God her fucking laugh, I would sing again if she laughs like that. The way she teases me with it. Of course I don't want people to know, but she wouldn't tell.

"You better not tell anyone." "Or I will have to fuck it out of you." This gets to her, I see the way her body reacts to me.

She walks away, the fucking audacity. I let her walk away for 10 seconds, before I snake my hands around her waist and pull her in my big chest again.

_______

Victoria Romano

I was pulled in his big warm chest again. I'm getting sick of this. Does he really care about all of this? No he doesn't. He sees me like some toy, or some arrangement to make mafias bigger.

"Enzo leave me alone." I sigh already tired and bored. "Give me one good reason." He whispers in my ear. The tension between us is thick. "Because its not like you care, you don't care about any of this." "So just leave me alone"

"What? What the fuck?" "You think I don't care about you, I have been trying so hard to make u happy because I can't even imagine how hard this must suck." "You think I don't care about you being sexual assaulted, I think about it day and night about how hard it must be for you."

I am stunned. There is this lump in my throat, and I am on the verge of crying. Every time I think about it m, I just try blocking it away. "Go outside and get in the fucking car." I don't even dare to speak up, he is mad. Terribly mad.

_______

IM BACKKKKKK AFTER MONTHS OF NOT UPLOADING  THE EXAMS ARE OVER SO I HAVE TIME AGAIN!

Btw I am so bad at taking criticism so if I see one bad comment I will cry about it even if it's meant in a sweet way.
Words count: 1746