Chapter 7: New Found Friendship

POSABLE TRIGGER WARNING:
Slight Transphobia, Abuse, and Alcoholism

(Tenko age 10)

Tenko POV

Tenko: Um Dad?

Mr.Chabashira: What!?

Tenko (thoughts): Oh great he's drunk...

Tenko: Can you help me with the dishes?

Mr.Chabashira: Hell no do it yourself boy!

Tenko (thoughts): I don't know why him calling me "boy" makes me so upset...is it because he doesn't call me by my name? Or is something else...

Mrs.Chabashira: Here let me help with that dear.

Tenko: Thanks Mom.

Tenko (thoughts): She has more burses then before....the more Dad drinks the more violent he gets...I wish I could protect her.

(Two Months Later)

Tenko (thoughts): I think I'm trans.... I should tell Mom and Dad but... I know how that will go.... "Shut up you're a boy not a girl" "no son of mine will be wearing dresses" stuff like that, I know what Dad thinks about the LGBT+ and it's not good. If I tell Dad I'll probably get hurt but maybe I could tell Mom? Why is this so hard?

Mrs.Chabashira: Hey Tenko?

Tenko: Yes Mom?

Mrs.Chabashira: You're going to stay with your uncle for awhile alright?

Tenko: Uncle? Why?

Mrs.Chabashira: Don't worry just go pack your things okay?

Tenko: Okay Mom...

Tenko (thoughts): My uncle works at a temple and teaches martial arts at a kids center, we don't see him that much because he lives in the next town over. Why does Mom want me to go stay with him?

(Tenko Age 17)

Tenko:HIMIKO!!!!

Himiko: Nyeh?

Tenko: Himiko do you want to hang out?

Himiko: Um no thanks, see ya.

Tenko: mhm...

Kokichi: Ooh rejected!

Tenko: Shut up degenerate!

Kokichi: You really need to find new insults because degenerate is getting a little overused.

Tenko: oh shut your mouth! God you degenerate males are all the same.

Kokichi: Hey I take that as a compliment.

Tenko: God you're so weird

Kokichi: Weird and gay just like you

Tenko: You're gay? Huh well I guess degenerate males are less annoying when they're gay.

Kokichi: Oh hey I forgot to tell you I found a copy of the anime Magical girl Madoka and since you like magical girls so much (since y'know Himiko) I thought you might like it.

Tenko: OUMA GOD (get it Ouma god / oh my god. yeah you get it)
I love this anime! Thank you Kokichi!

Kokichi: I'm sure Himiko will like it too😉

Tenko: •/////•

Kokichi: What? Isn't this a great way for you to spend time with Himiko?

Tenko: You're a genius! That's right Himiko will love to watch this and then when she falls asleep she'll lean on my shoulder AND WE'LL FALL IN LOVE!